XAT 2019 Application Form ~ Exam Date | XAT Registration Last Date:
The Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur is likely to issue its latest Information bulletin on its official website with respect to the Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 (XAT) on its official website. The candidates who want to take admission into the MBA and Post Graduate Management Courses into the XLRI and other Business Schools which considers the XAT score card can start apply for the XAT 2019 by visiting official website of XLRI. Interested and willing candidates are advised to follow the procedure to “how to apply for XAT test”. The candidates are required to read all the eligibilities and other details which have been dictated here under.
XAT Aptitude Test Online Application 2019
The Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur online registration for XAT 2019 will commence and the candidates will be able to apply for the XAT-2019 as soon as possible through the website. Those students are interested may submit their online registration form shortly through the official website.
XLRI, Jamshedpur is Institute which organize the XAT 2019 test for entry to its business management (BM), Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR) programmes and 15 months full-time residential GMP (General Management Program). The XAT exam is considered as one of the highly competitive exam after CAT for admission to management programmes in Xavier Institute of Management and Goa Institute of Management. The XAT exam is conducted every year by XLRI and thousands of candidates appear in the exam to pursue Management courses from some of the reputed B-schools in the country.
Candidates who want to apply for the XAT must have secured Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1500 (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only). Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.250 each.
Mode of payment:
There are three mode of payment available to the candidates through which they can pay their application fee.
- Online Methods: Credit/Debit Card and IDBI Net banking
- Cash payment: take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and pay the fee
- Demand Draft: made from any Bank in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
How to apply for XAT:
- Before applying candidates must confirm that they have valid E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Scanned Copies of your Photograph and Signature.
- Visit to the official website of XAT online for applying XAT-2019.
- Register yourself with your personal email-id in which you will receive your XAT ID and Registration Link.
- Click on the link and create your personal password instantly.
- Now provide all required essential details to the registration form.
- Preview the inputs you entered once.
- Uploads your scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the payment of fee through the mode you like.
- Print XAT Confirmation page, in future for all correspondence with XAT office, quote your XAT ID.
- Please Send Confirmation page and the Demand Draft to:
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
|Paper 1||Decision Making||25||
|Verbal and Logical Ability||30|
|Quants and D.I.||36|
|Paper 2||General Awareness||30||40 min.|
|Date of Commencement of Application|
|Last Date for Applying|
|Last Date to change Test City|
|Downloading of Admit Cards|
|Date of Exam|
|Mode of Examination|
The candidates are informed that our wonderful team of www.edunewsportal.in will soon convey all the information related to the XAT-2019 like, downloading of admit cards, answers keys, cut-off and result exclusively here. So stay in touch with us.
Click here to Apply for XAT-2019