Western Coal WCL Clerk Recruit 2018 Apply Online Form,Syllabi:
M/s Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has sought the Applications in the prescribed Performa / Proforma from the Departmental Candidates in respect of Recruitment for the Ministerial Posts in Clerical Grade III the deadline for receipt of the Applications at the office of Western Coalfields Limited.
Western Coal WCL Clerk Recruit 2018
M/s Western Coalfields Limited (WCL), Candidates are required to submit their respective Applications duly complete in all respect annexed with the Self-Attested copies of the Educational Certificates / Testimonials and the Latest Photograph through respective Controlling Authority.
- Western Coal wcl clerk recruitment 2018
- WCL clerk grade 3 recruit 2018
- Western Coal WCL clerk application
- WCL clerk grade 3 online form 2018
- WCL Clerk apply online 2018
- last date apply wcl coal clerk 2018
- Western Coal WCL Clerk Syllabus 2018
- WCL Clerk Grade 3 pattern 2018
- WCL Clerk Grade 3 2018 Exam Date
Eligibility Criteria :
|Name of the Post||Clerks Grade III (Trainee)|
|Essential Eligibility||03 (Three) Years of Services in the Company|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Matriculation or Equivalent Examination from any Board of Examination recognized by the Central Government / State Government|
|Desirable Qualification||Computer Aptitude / Knowledge of PC Operation|
|Mode of Selection||Written Examination / Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination|
|Srl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts / Shortage|
|01.||Clerk (All Grades – Grade III to T&S Gr. A-1)|
|02.||Store-keeper to Issuer (All Grades – Grade III to T&S Gr. A-1)|
|03.||Loading Inspector to Assistant Clerk (All Grades – Grade III to T&S Gr. A-1)|
|04.||Trip man / Dump man / Pitman / Pit munsi / Traffic Munsi (All Grades – Grade III to Special Grades)|
Syllabus for the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test:
- Provisions for National Coal Wage Agreements (NCWAs).
- All Rules and Regulations applicable to Non-Executive Cadre Employees.
- Basic Mathematical Calculations.
- General Awareness about Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) and Coal India Limited (CIL).
- Basic Computer Awareness
- Rajbhasha Adhiniyam (राजभाषा अधिनियम) Official Languages Act (OLA)
Selection / Empanelment of the Candidates:
|Stage / Test||No. of OTMCQs||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration||Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks / Minimum Qualifying Marks||Final Selection|
|Written Examination (WE)||70||70||60 Minutes||General: 35%
SC / ST : 28 (10% Relaxation)
|Maximum / Higher Marks / Sufficient High Marks on the Merit List based on the Total Marks obtained in the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test, Computer Aptitude Test and Personal Interview and Educational Qualification|
|Computer Aptitude Test (CAT)||10||30 Minutes||05 Marks|
Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary
High School / Matriculation
In case of further clarifications / assistance, the candidates are advised to log into www.westerncoal.nic.in.
Click here to download the Official Notification and Application Performa / Proforma.