WCL Coalfield Mining Sirdar Application 2018 Shot Firer Apply Online 333 Vacancies Syllabus Exam Date:
Western Coalfields Limited has been release the Mining Sirdar post 333 vacancies application for upload at official website. WCL Coalfield after issue the submission form for Grade C Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer post is inviting to all eligible applicants whose are agree to filling the submission/application form just go to the home page of WCL Coalfield or apply them for details post related eligibility criteria all details already mention in below content.
WCL Coalfield Mining Sirdar Application 2018
All jobs good news for you WCL Coalfield issue the Mining Sirdar post 333 recruitment application form update on official website. All if you are eligible or agree to filling the application form just go to the home page of WCL or apply online and WCL Mining Sirdar post registration starting from 5th Sept to 27th Sept 2018. For more details you can stay connected our website or you can also go to the home page of WCL.
Name of the Posts
Mining Sirdar/ Shot firer, T & S, Gr-C: 333 Posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should have complete the Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying, Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS, Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS Valid First Aid Certificate
Age Limitation: The candidates should age between 18 to 30 Year, OBC criteria 18 to 33 Year and SC/ST criteria age should between 18 to 35 Year.
|S No||Category||Application Fee|
Pay Scale: 31, 852.56/- Per month
- Written Exam
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5th Sept 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th Sept 2018
WCL Coalfield Exam Pattern
|Written Test||General Awareness
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Geography.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology etc.
- Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 related to Mining Sirdar & Shot-firers.
- Mine Ventilation.
- Mining Methods.
- Detection & Removal of inflammable and toxic gases in Mines.
- Mine Gases
- Use of Blasting Cards.
- Explosives and Accessories and their use in Mines.
- Safety Provisions and Precautions in Underground transportation.
- Handing over and Taking over Charge.
- Dealing with the Occurrence of Fire, Gas, Air-Blast or Inundation in Mines.
- Use of Equipment like Methanometer, Anemometer, Multi-Gas Detector etc.
General Manager (P/IR),
Western Coalfields Limited,
Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001.
WCL Coalfield Official Website: www.westerncoal.nic.in