- WBSU PG MA-M.Sc-M.Com Admissions 2018-19
- Eligibility Criteria for WBSU PG Admissions 2018
- WBSU PG Written Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- WBSU PG Admission / Registration Form 2018-19
- Important Dates of WBSU PG Admisison:
- WBSU PGEE Written Test Admit Card 2018
- WBSU PG MA-M.Sc-M.Com Merit List 2018
- WBSU PG MA-M.Sc-M.Com Admisison Counseling / Seat Allotment 2018
WBSU PG Admissions Form 2018 Notification | Apply Online | Counseling Dates:
West Bengal State University (WBSU) is likely to notify soon in regards of Post Graduate Entrance Examination / Written Test (PGEE-2018) for admission in various Post Graduate MA, M.Com, M.Sc Courses for the academic year 2018-19. The West Bengal State University will release shorty the Online Application form for the Admission in Various Postgraduate Courses through official web portal. The WBSU Post Graduate Entrance Examination PGEE-2018 Registration Form will be available soon on the official web portal.
WBSU PG MA-M.Sc-M.Com Admissions 2018-19
West Bengal State University (WBSU) PG Admission 2018: Applications are invited through online mode for registration and admissions into various postgraduate courses, such as MA, M.Sc, M.Com etc. offered by various postgraduate colleges affiliated to West Bengal State University for the academic year 2018-19. The Candidates may register online apply form through official web portal of Department. The Online Registration for all PG courses will be started soon at website www.wbsubregistration.org.
Eligibility Criteria for WBSU PG Admissions 2018
PG Courses: Any bachelor degree with respective stream or equivalent.
Online Application/ Registration Fee:
The PG Registration fee for applying to the colleges / courses of each university is Rs.250/- (two hundred fifty only), which can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
WBSU PG Written Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
The Aspirants who applied for the pg entrance test first prepared for the written test. For written test, the exam pattern refers the Previous years model papers. The syllabus and exam pattern and model papers information will be updated soon on the official website. The contenders keep in touch with our web portal for more information.
- Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE-2018) / Written Test
- Merit List
- Counselling / Seat Allotment.
WBSU PG Admission / Registration Form 2018-19
- Visit the Official website of WBSU University.
- Click on “Online Registration, WBSU 2018-19”
- Choose PG (MA, M.Sc, M.Com) Course.
- Generate User ID and Password.
- Fill up the required details of Student.
- Check the Application Form Details before submit.
- Pay the Registration Fee through online mode.
- Save the Application number and take a print.
Important Dates of WBSU PG Admisison:
Online Applications Starts: June, 2018
Last Date for Online Applications: July, 2018
WBSU Written Test PGEE-2018 Date: July, 2018
WBSU PG Merit List Date: August, 2018
WBSU PG Counseling: August, 2018
WBSU PGEE Written Test Admit Card 2018
After PG Online Registration for PGEE Written Test Application Form 2018, the respective students can download their Admit Cards. The WBSU PGEE Entrance Test Admit Card will be available on the official web portal before 10 days from the Entrance Exam Date.
WBSU PG MA-M.Sc-M.Com Merit List 2018
As per Admission Policy in Post Graduate, 60% candidature will be filled by the affiliating university (WBSU). The rest 40% seat will be filled up through a WRITTEN TEST amongst the aspiring candidates from other universities / colleges as well as the affiliating university. For the 40% category Merit list will be prepared giving equal weight to the marks scored in the written test and the Merit Marks obtained in the Hons. Subject.
WBSU PG MA-M.Sc-M.Com Admisison Counseling / Seat Allotment 2018
After the declaration of WBSU PGEE Written Test Result, PG Merit list will be issued by the department of WBSU. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling. WBSU University will allot seats on the basis of their rank and ratio of 60:40, choice of course, and availability of seats. Document verification will be done at the time of counseling. Candidates are advised to take their original certificate while going for WBSU MA-M.Sc-M.Com Counseling.
University Name: West Bengal State University.
Category: PG Admisison
Entrance: PGEE Written Test
Courses: MA, M.Com, M.Sc.
Official Website of University: www.wbsubregistration.org