WBJEE JEHOM Counseling Dates/Schedule 2018 Seat Allotment Letter:
Based on the official notification, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) is all set to issue the JEHOM 2018 counseling procedure for seat allotment. The candidates who qualified in the JEHOM (Joint Entrance for Hotel Management) 2018 examination will be eligible for counseling/seat allocation round for seeking admission into full-time Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) course in various institutions in West Bengal. The date of West Bengal JEHOM entrance test on 23rd June 2018.
West Bengal JEHOM 2018 Counseling Download
WBJEEB JEHOM Counseling 2018: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will be published a separate notification for the counseling and seat allotment round through the official website. Since counseling and admission process is sequential according to rank, the candidate has to appear for counseling on the specified date and time only. The date, time and centers of counseling process will be notified soon.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2018 Seat Allocation / Admission Counseling Process
The department will conduct the admission counseling for seat allotment in the round for seeking admission into full-time Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) course in various institutions in West Bengal. At the time of Counseling, the student needs to submit the counseling application form with counseling fee & documents and will have to present at the counseling venue on the seat allotment dates.
List of Documents to be brought for Verification at the Time of Admission
- Counseling Application form (downloaded) duly filled-in and signed in specified places after affixing recent passport size photograph in the specified place.
- Original Admit Card of JEHOM-2018.
- Bank Draft or cash of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
- Downloaded Result Sheet (The page which contains candidate’s name and rank)
- Original Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination
- Original Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) level or equivalent examination
- Certificate of Matriculation and Higher Secondary in Original along with Xerox.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, If any.
Wishing here for the Good Luck Smiles on the Examinee!
WBJEEB JEHOM 2018 Counseling / Seat Allotment Round – Coming Soon
Official Web Portal of the West Bengal Entrance Examination Board – wbjeeb.in/