WBHRB FSO Hall Ticket 2018, Food Safety Officers Admit Card ~ Download ~ Exam Date:
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board: A Written Examination is going to be conducted of those candidates whose application form has been received earlier by the WBHRB in the response of Advt. No. /FSO/45(1)/2017 circulated earlier in the last of November 2017 and the applications were received till 11th December 2017. Now they are looking for the date of the Examination through which candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview round. Further information is provided here under the subsequent paragraph and candidates are advised to read all the information patiently to avoid further inconvenience.
WBHRB FSO Exam Date 2018
Applicants waiting for the written examination date are hereby informed that the confirmation about the same has not been provided by the Department (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) but the written test is expected to be conducted in January 2018 if there will be no undesired delay for some reason.
Remember that the official announcement will be made by the WBHRB regarding about the date of written exam of Food Safety Officer. Candidates will be required to qualify that exam as the initial merit list will be prepared by the Department on the basis of result of that exam.
In short Description
- Advertisement Category: Admit Card, Exam Date & Syllabus
- Department’s Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- Examination Type: Written Exam
- Date of Exam: January-February 2018 (Probably)
- Admit Card issuance: 10 days before Exam Date
- Official Web Portal: www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2018
Only such candidates will be capable to participate in the written exam of Food Safety Officer, who have successfully applied earlier for the post and therefore the Admit Card / Hall Ticket shall only be issued to those candidates who have found properly eligible till then as per the information provided by them under their Application Form while applying. Remember that the candidates will be required to download their Admit Card through Online Mode as the Board is not entitled to provide Admit Card personally to any candidates by mail or by post and they will be required to hold it at the time of written exam otherwise candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Exam.
How to download WBHRB FSO Written Exam Hall Tickets?
- Visit WBHRB Website by clicking the link given ahead.
- Then after find a portal name as News & Events there on the homepage.
- Look for Food Safety Officer Written Exam Admit Card thereon.
- Click on the above mentioned Admit Card Link as when you got it.
- It will ask for Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Enter the required details properly as per your application form.
- Admit Card will be displayed on next page.
- Take a clear print of it and carry while going to attend exam.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in