WB Police Lady Constable 2018 Application Form ,Download Notification 2550 Vacancies:
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, which is responsible for examination & recruitment of Candidates for different posts in Police, has now invited applications for the post of Lady Constables in West Bengal Police. Interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for the post of Lady Constables 2018 through offline/online mode from 3rd January 2018 to 1st February 2018.
WB Police Lady Constable 2018 Application Form
The list of vacancies are not been specified by the WBPRB yet. The candidates are requested to visit the website on timely basis to receive the latest updates regarding the post of Lady Constables 2018. By the time the list is being updated by the authority, candidates can check the required eligibility criteria for the given post.
Eligibility Criteria for Lady Constable Posts- West Bengal Police
- As a minimum educational qualification, candidate should have passed the Madhyamik Examination from West Bengal Board of Education or must hold any other equivalent qualification.
- Candidate should definitely be able to write, read & speak Bengali Language.
- Candidate must not be less than 18 years old and also must not be more than 27 years old as on 1st January 2018.
- Civic volunteers, NVF or Home guard personnel belonging to West Bengal Police Force must have completed three years of service as on 1st January 2018.
Interested & eligible candidates who wish to become a part of West Bengal Police for the post of Lady Constables can apply for the recruitment through the detailed info given below.
Important for Lady Constable Posts Recruitment WBPRB 2018
|Online Registration Starts||3 January, 18|
|Online Registration Ends||1 February, 18|
|Admit Card||Three weeks before the exam|
|Exam Date||To be announced soon|
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply through their desired mode of application among Off-line mode and On-line mode. Both the mode of application is available for this recruitment. Candidates can go through the following information and then decide their suitable mode of application.
- On-line Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply through online mode from 3rd January to 1st February 2018.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of West Bengal police in order to apply.
- Candidates will need to provide all the required information in the online application form will a copy of scanned documents (signature & photographs)
- After the application form being filled and submitted, a reference no. will be generated by the system which candidate has to save in order to use in future.
- In addition to the application fees, which is Rs.200 for General and obc, Rs.5/- will be charged by the payment gateway?
- ST and SC candidates are not required to pay any fees.
- Off-line Mode of Application
- Candidates can download the application form through official website.
- At the time of downloading the application form, candidates have to fill all the required information in the online portal.
- After downloading the application form, candidate have to send the application form through off-line mode (post) to the given address- Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block– DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 superscribing on the envelop NAME OF THE RECRUITMENT, NAME OF THE POST applied for and APPLICATION SL. NO.
Mode of Selection/Recruitment
After the board has received the applications from the candidates, eligible candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). This test will be qualifying in nature and qualified candidate will then have to undergo a written examination. After the examination, candidates have to go through a personal interview. After all these stages of selection/recruitment, final merit list will be prepared and the recruitment shall be conducted.
Official Website:- www.policewb.gov.in