Vizag Steel RINL VSP Junior Trainee 644 Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:-
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) has invited Online Application Forms from the candidates in respect of admission / induction as Junior Trainees (Mechanical 334 Posts), Electrical (203 Posts), (Metallurgy 98 Posts) and Instrumentation (19 Posts). Online registration starting from 05-09-2018 to 25-09-2018
VIZAG Steel Junior Trainee Online Application Form 2018
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) had issued the Jr. Trainee post 644 vacancy application form uploaded notification at official website Advt No is 06/2018 Online Registration Schedule shall remain ACTIVE w.e.f. 2018 we advise the candidates to refer to the attached Detailed Notification regarding the Educational Qualification and other input.
We would display on our Website the RINL – VSP declared Dates in respect of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination, downloading of the e-Hall Tickets / Admit Cards among others for the ready reference of the Registered Candidates.
Eligibility Criteria: (As On 2018):
|General||18 Years||27 Years||Rs. 300/-|
|Other Backward Classes||18 Years||30 Years|
|Scheduled Caste||18 Years||32 Years||Exempted|
|Scheduled Tribe||18 Years||32 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities||18 Years||37 Years|
|Meritorious Sports Person||18 Years||32 Years||Rs. 300/-|
|Ex-Servicemen||As Per Rules|
|J&K State will be given|
|“RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the core Banking Branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in the prescribed Challan.|
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant has highlighted the following in regard to Selection Procedure, Span of Training and Stipend Sums as explained in the subsequent Paragraphs:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant shall conduct the Optical Mark Recognition Based Screening Test / Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test comprising the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions on General Aptitude (including Knowledge in English and Telugu Languages) and Branch (Mechanical /Electrical / Instrumentation) concerned.
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant would shortlist the Candidates based on the performance in the Written Test; such candidates shall be called for Personal Interview.
The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited shall prepare the Merit List separately for each Branch for the candidates, who shall be selected as per the vacancies in each Branch.
- RINL – VSP shall conduct the Written Examination at the Test Center(s) in Andhra Pradesh for the candidates.
- Likely Schedule for Written Test is during the month of February 2016.
- The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited shall publish by the 1st of February 2016 (01.02.2016) on the authorized Website a List of the Eligible Candidates for the Written Test under the Web Link “Careers”.
Training & Stipend:
- The Candidates selected for the Post will be required to undergo Training for a period of Twenty-Four (24) months. During the Training Period. The candidates with ITI Qualification shall have to undergo One (01) Year’s Skill Development Course with Certification (SDCC) from the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), which may be extended for the cases where progress during training is found not satisfactory.
- During the Training, the candidates would be paid a Monthly Stipend of Rs.10,700/- (Consolidated) during the First Year and a monthly Stipend of Rs. 12,200/- (Consolidated) during the remaining period of Training.
- On satisfactory completion of Training, the candidates shall be considered for appointment On Probation To Regular Post,e., Technician, subject to availability of the vacancies in any Operation / Maintenance / Service / Mines area with a Minimum Basic Pay of Rs.16,800/- in the pay scale of Rs.16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade).
Bookmark www.edunews.xyz/ for Quicker Alerts on the RINL – VSP Bulletin / Notice / communiqué iro releasing / publishing the Shortlisted Candidates’ List, exact Dates for the Jr. Trainees OMR Based Screening Test / Written Test, issuance of the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets, Results of the Jr. Trainee (Mechanical / Electrical / Instruments), Personal Interview Schedule, Final Result, Final Merit List, Final Select List against 366 Vacancies:
In case of clarifications, assistance, the Applicants are advised to log in to www.vizagsteel.com.
Click here for Online Registration
Click here to check out the Shortlisted Names for the Written Test.