Uttar Pradesh Home Guards Recruitment 2018 Bharti News Form:
The Uttar Pradesh (UP) Recruitment Department is all set to release the official notification regarding Home Guard Bharti 2018. The Uttar Pradesh Home Guard Department will soon be inviting applications from the aspiring candidates for filling up of various vacancies of Home Guard (Volunteer/Svaymsevak). The detailed notification about the UP Home Guard Recruitment will soon be released at the official website of uphaar.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh Home Guards Recruitment 2018
UP Home Guard Bharti Recruit Form 2018 The Uttar Pradesh (UP) Recruitment Department is soon going to invite applications for the filling up of unpaid post of Home Guard. It is important to know that the shortlisted candidates will not be provided any emoluments. Also, the accidental insurance of Home guard officials has been increased from 8 hours to 24 hours. More information about the same is being provided in the following paragraphs.
- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidates should be more than 18 years old as on the date of filling up of application forms.
- The candidates should also have completed 10th or 12th Class Examinations from a recognized Educational Board.
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Starting of application forms||Will be notified soon|
|Closing of application forms|
|Date of Physical Test|
How to Apply?
- Open the official website of uphaar.up.nic.in.
- Go to ‘Vital Information’ Section.
- Search for the link UP Home Guard Recruitment Form 2018.
- Click on the link and fill all the required information.
- In the end, the candidates will have to pay the online application fee for successful submission of UP Home Guard Application forms 2018.
All the candidates, whose applications forms will be successfully submitted and received by the Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Department, will be issued the call letters for appearing in Physical Tests. The call letters will be issued through the official website of uphaar.up.nic. More information about the Selection Procedure is being provided in the subsequent paragraphs.
As per the Press Release, the candidates will be recruited for the post of Home Guard by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Recruitment Department on the basis of Physical Test (Physical Endurance Test/Physical Measurement Test). The candidates will have to appear and qualify the Physical Tests. All the candidates who will qualify the Physical Test will be intimated for Document Verification round for final selection.
Official website- www.uphaar.up.nic.in