UPSSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019,Form Exam Pattern | Syllabus:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Based on the inputs available in the Hindi Edition of Hindustan, we have been given to understand that the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). All applicants wait for the sometime UPSSC Instructor Post Exam Hall Ticket as soon as soon on official website.
UP Instructor Exam e-Admit Card 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is likely to upload the e-Admission Letters for the candidates shortlisted upon scrutiny of the Online Applications and the prescribed Selection Procedure.
We look forward to the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission to issue tentatively the Hall Tickets for the successfully registered candidates. We would publish the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission notified official Date in this regard for the candidates.
UPPSC Instructor Post Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Online Registration in response to the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission’s for recruitment of Information Technology Laboratory Instructor / सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी प्रयोगशाला अनुदेशक is in progress.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has earmarked 29 No. of Vacancies for the Post of IT Lab Instructor / सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी प्रयोगशाला अनुदेशक out of 559 Vacancies for different Posts.
Selection of the Candidates to the Post of Information Technology Lab Instructor shall be made through Instructor (General Selection) Recruitment 2019 / अनुदेशक (सामान्य चयन) भर्ती २०१५.
- must have rendered Services for at least Two (02) Years in the Territorial Army;
- should have obtained the National Cadet Corps ‘B’ Certificate
Personal Interview / Trade Test / Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test, whichever relevant to the Posts mentioned in the Advertisement;
- The Candidates shall be given Marks for the Qualification as stated here under:
- 50% of the Marks obtained by the candidates in Secondary School / Madhyamik Pariksha / Matriculation
- 20% of the Marks received in the National Vocational Certificate / National Apprenticeship Certificate
- Or 20 20% of the Marks secured in Diploma or Degree Course.
- 15% of the Marks in the CITS / POT Examination.
Names of the Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Foundry man
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanical (Diesel)
- Painter (General)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Secretarial Practice
- Stenography (Hindi)
- Hair & Skin Care
- Cutting Sewing
- Dress making
- Embroidery & Needle Work
- Fashion Technology
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Employability Skill
- Information Technology Laboratory Instructor (ITLI)
|Commencement on||Ends on|
|Online Registration Commencement|
|Online Fee Payment Start|
|Deadline for Online Registration for Written Examination|
Click here to download the detailed Notification.
Click here for Online Applications
Click here to download the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets.
UPSSSC Official Website:- www.upsssc.gov.in