UPSSSC Recruitment 2018, ITI Instructor & Jr Assistant Online Form:-
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued one more recruitment notice, the UPSSSC keep publishing latest recruitment notices on its official website to recruit the eligible candidates on various posts under the various departments.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), candidates are also waiting very eagerly for the UPSSSC recruitment notices so that they can apply for them according to their eligibility. The candidates who are interested can apply through the online mode and the online application form submission date will be release soon. The application form submission date is not yet release by the UPSSSC.
- Instructor (Anudeshak): seats
- Junior Assistant: seats
- Storekeeper: seats
UPSSSC ITI Instructor | Jr Assistant Online Application Form 2018
- Visit tho official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) www.upsssc.gov.in
- After that search for the recruitment of Instructor (Anudeshak), Junior Assistant:
- Open the Instructor (Anudeshak), Junior Assistant recruitment link
- Read the instructions
- Then click on apply online
- Fill the application form
- After filling the application form submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form
- Keep the application form
Application Fee:- To know about the application of ITI Instructor & Jr Assistant the candidates will have to keep patience because the application fee will be release along with the application form.
Age Limit:- The candidates who is going to apply for ITI Instructor & Jr Assistant posts its age should be between the age of 18 years to 40 years and the relaxation in age will be given as per government rules and regulation
- Instructor Post: The candidate must have the Diploma/ Degree or ITI in a relevant trades/ subjects form recognized institute /university.
- JA & Storekeeper Post: The candidate must be 12th pass and CCC from DOEACC.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
- Application form submission will start from :- coming soon
- Application form submission will close on:- Coming soon
Official Website of UPSSSC Web Portal: – www.upsssc.gov.in