UPSESSB TGT 7950 Post / Lecturer 1344 Post Admit Card 2018 Exam Date ~ Pravesh Patra:
The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board is going to conducting the UPSESSB TGT Lecturer Post Examination on 27th -28th & 29th September 2018. Those applicants are applied the UPSESSB TGT Lecturer Advt No 01 or 02/2016 application form they all are waiting for the UPSESSB TGT Post Examination and your wait is over know UP SESSB TGT 7950 Post Exam Date is announce or TGT Lecturer Post Exam e-Call Letter will be soon uploading on official website.
UPSESSB TGT Lecturer Post Admit Card 2018
Uttar Pradesh Education Service Selection Board has declared the date of the written exam for 7944 of the trained undergraduate and 1344 posts of the spokesperson, advertised in 2016. The advertisement number of the advertisement 01/2016 and 02/2016 was made by the board of the written exam of the advertised subject on 27th 28th and 29th September 2018.
Download Process of UPSESSB TGT Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- The Applicants should be Open the UPSESSB Official web-portal
- Find the link of Lecturer Post Written Test Exam e-Call letter 2018
- Select the Correct link UPSESSSB TGT Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2018’
- Fill the all details about the Candidates/Applicants
- Like Name, Registration No and Date of Birth
- Submit it
- Download the UPSESSSB TGT Lecturer Post Exam e-Call Letter 2018
UPSESSB TGT Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018
- There will be One Question Paper in the Exam.
- Written Exam has MCQ Questions.
- Total Time Duration for Written Exam is 120 Minutes (02 Hours).
- Questions will be from related Subjects of Trained Graduate Teacher Level OR Post Graduate Teacher Level.
UPSESSB Lecturer Post Exam Result Declare 2018
After conducting the UPSESSB Lecturer Post Written exam they all applicants whose are appeared the exam of TGT Written test finding the exam result on official website or other website aspirants for your kind information UPSESSB Lecturer Post Exam Result after exam finish minimum 2 month later declaring on official website.
(i) Written Examination- 85% marks
(ii) Interview – 10% Marks
(iii) Special Qualification- 05% Marks
UPSESSB Official Website: www.upsessb.org