UPSC SO/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Ltd. Depttl Competitive Exam 2019 Notification:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is to publish the official notification with reference to the examination for the post of S.O. (Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) very shortly on its official website. The competitors who are waiting for the official notification will need to wait for the official notification some more time. We thoroughly paying attention to the every updates from UPSC and will transmit it to our all concerned visitors only here. The online application form is going to starts from 2019 through the website.
UPSC Stenographer|Section Officer Application 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), But as according to the official calendar released by the UPSC for the 2019 examination, the official notification for the UPSC S.O. (Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) – 2019 will be released from September 2019. The end date to receiving the application from the applicants is October, 2019 and the examination is schedule to be conducted on December, 2019. The dates which have been stated could be change as the official calendar stated.
The Union Public Service Commission which is also known as UPSC is entitled by the Government of India with the task of conducting the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service Examination , Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) and S.O. (Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Examination.
Competitors from every corner of India in very huge numbers give these examinations. This year, in 2019, too it had issued the official notification on regarding the S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Ltd. Depttl Competitive exam 2019 on UPSC’s official website.
Services/Post under S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Ltd. Depttl. Competitive:
|Category I||Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service|
|Category II||Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category III||Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service|
|Category IV||Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service|
|Category V||Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category VI||Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service|
|Category VII||Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service|
|Category VIII||Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau|
|Category IX||Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
UPSC SO/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Apply Online 2019
- First, all the candidates are advised that before applying online they should read all the detail and eligibility in the official notification which will be released as dated above.
- Candidate have visit official website of UPSC and
- have to search out the link which is for “Apply online for S.O. (Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) – 2019”.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the particulars like personal and education details.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the application form and take a print of it.
- You shall have to send the hard copy of online submitted application form the address which will be stated on the official notification for 2019.
- Candidates are advised to wait for the official notification whose link will be soon updated.
- Marks achieved in the evaluation of record of Service will be counted for Ranking/Merit;
- There will be a minimum of 40% (Forty Percent) Marks in the evaluation of record of Service. If, candidates that achieve less than 40% (Forty percent) Marks in the evaluation of record of Service will not be counted for Ranking/Merit.
|Paper No.||Subject||Type of Paper||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies & General Knowledge of Constitution of India and Machinery of Government, Practice and Procedures in Parliament and Knowledge of RTI Act, 2005.||Objective||150||2 Hours|
|2||Procedure and Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and attached offices and General Financial and Service Rules duly taking into account the requirement of relevant categories of services.||Objective||150||2 Hours|
|3||Noting and Drafting, Precise writing||Subjective||200||3 Hours|
|Evaluation of record of Service||100|
E-Admit cards for S.O. (Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I): 2019
E-Admit cards for the above exam will be uploaded on the official website just before 3 weeks of the examination date of the UPSC S.O. (Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) 2019 Examination. Eligible candidates shall be then able to download their respective admit card.
- Date of Notification: September 2019
- Last date of Application Submission Form: October 2019
- Date of Examination: December 2019
Some important things to remember:
Name of the Examiner: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Test: S.O.(Section Officer)/Steno (GD-B/GD-I)