UPSC CMS Notification 2019 Combined Medical Application,Eligibility:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is likely to publish the official notification with respect to the Combined Medical Services – 10th April 2019 on its official website. The candidates who are in wait for the official notification need to wait some more time and have a great amount of patience. The official notification of CMS-2019 will be soon released on the official website of UPSC. We will also alert you in advance against the official notification only here.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), According to the official calendar of 2019 examinations released by UPSC on its official website, the official notification for the Combined Medical Services – 2019 Examination will be publish on 10th April, 2019 and the last date for receiving the online applications from the eligible and energetic candidates is 6th May, 2019 and the written examination of Combined Medical Services – 2019 will be held on 21st July, 2019. The dates dictated above are tentative and may subject to vary.
UPSC CMS Recruitment Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is also known as UPSC is entitled with the command to held the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination.
All eligible and energetic candidates who have passion to serve the masses from all over India in very massive numbers participate in above examinations. This year to it had already issued the issued the notification and conducted the examination for the Combined Medical Services – 2019. The Result of written examination was already released on the official website. For 2019, it will be soon going to release the official notification for Combined Medical Services – 2019.
But for the benefits of the candidates we are giving some expected information regarding educational eligibilities, age limits, part 1/part2 registration, examination pattern and etc.
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Combined Medical Services – 2019 must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st January, 2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1984. Relaxations of upper age limit to the candidates of the reserved categories will be provided to the candidates as according to the norms. Candidates are advised to wait for the official notification to be arrive on the official website of the UPSC.
The candidates who want to apply for the Combined Medical Services – 2019 and want to participate in the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination. A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
How to Apply for the Part 1 and Part 2 Registrations: 2019
- Candidates who are interested to apply for the CMS-2019 examination have to visit to the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates are suggested to read out the official notification and guidelines before applying for part 1/part 2 registrations carefully. Candidates should confirm that they have valid E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature which will be required in further steps of registration.
- Search out the link of Part 1 registration for Combined Medical Services – 2019.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Enter all the necessary details like personal details and educational information and all other details.
- Submit the part-1 registration form and note down the registration id which will be required at the time of Part 2 registration.
- After submitting the part 1 registration form, download and save it in pdf format for future references.
- Click on the Part-2 Registration link for Combined Medical Services – 2019.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size recent photo and signature of prescribed format and submit these.
- Pay the fee by choosing your favored method “Pay by online” or “Pay by Cash”.
- Submit the Part-2 Registration and download and take a print of it for further uses at the time of downloading the e-admit card.
The candidates who are eligible will be call for Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration. The details of the Computer Based Examination are given in the table below. The candidates who will qualify the Computer Based Examination will need to appear in the Part-II Personality Test carry 100 marks.
1. General Ability
2. General Medicine
2. Gynecology & Obstetrics
3. Preventive & Social Medicine
The candidates are informed that our wonderful team of www.edunews.xyz will soon convey all the information related to the recruitment notifications of UPSC Combined Medical Services – 2019, their Examination Dates, Examination Patterns, answer keys, cut-off and result exclusively here. So stay in touch with us.
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 10/04/2019
- Online Submission Form Last Date: 06/05/2019
- Schedule of CMS 2019 Examination: 21/07/2019