UPPSC ACF Forest Ranger ~ Forest Officer RFO Admit Card 2018 Exam Date Syllabus Pattern:
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is getting ready to announce soon uploading the Assistant Conservator Forest, Range Forest Officer post exam admit card will be as soon as soon announce on official website. UPPSC ACF RFO Mains exam held on 10th-24th September 2018. All applicants wait for the correct time UPPSC ACF Forest Ranger RFO Officer Post Exam Call letter will be soon as soon declare on official website.
UPPSC ACF Forest Ranger RFO Admit Card 2018
The UPPSC some time ago issued the 831 Vacancies form for the post of Assistant Conservator Forest (ACF) & Range Forest Officer (RFO) after uploaded the vacancies form UPPSC is inviting to all eligible candidates/applicants whose are agree to fill the application form just go to the home page of UPPSC or apply online.
This time all applicants are asking one question when will be announced the UPPSC ACF Forest Ranger Officer Post Exam Call Letter announce on official website aspirants don’t worry UPPSC ACF Forest Ranger RFO Post Exam Call Letter soon as soon declare on official website exam date applicants must be carry your exam admit card and one photo ID Card in your bangs.
How to Download the UPPSC ACF RFO Post Exam Admit Card 2018
- The applicants should be Open the UPPSC Official Website
- Find the link of UPPSC ACF RFO Post Exam e-Call Letter
- Select the correct link of UPPSC ACF RFO Exam e-Call Letter
- Fill the all details about the candidates
- Like Name, Registration No and Date of Birth
- Submit it
- Download the UPPSC ACF RFO Post Exam e-Call Letter 2018
UPPSC ACF RFO Post Exam e-Call Letter Download 2018
After finished the UPPSC ACF RFO Prelims exam all applicants whose are appeared the exam of UPPSC ACF RFO Post UPPSC has declare the Pre- Exam Result announce on official website. Applicants don’t worry UPPSC ACF RFO Post Mains Exam e-Call letter will be soon as soon uploading on official web portal. After upload the UPPSC ACF & RFO Post Exam Hall Ticket very soon update on official website.
UPPSC Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of Paper||Total Marks|
|4th & 5th Paper||600|
|6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Paper||1200|
- Number System.
- Estimation of numbers.
- Multiples and factors.
- Place value, use of symbols.
- HCF and LCM, Rational numbers.
- Profit & loss, work & time velocity & distance.
- Word problems on number operations involving large numbers.
- Conversions of units of length & mass.
- Whole numbers.
- Simple and compound interest.
- Prime or composite numbers.
- Prime factorization.
- Binomials, polynomials.
- Integers, Properties of integers.
- Identifying and formulating rules.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Basic of algebra, linear equation.
- Quadratic equation & word related problems.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव देशज विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- शब्द रचना वाक्य रचना अर्थ
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
- संधि समास
- हिंदी वर्णमाला विराम चिन्ह
UPPSC Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in