- UPPG Medical (Ayurveda) Entrance Exam 2019
- Eligibility Scheme of UPPG Entrance Test
- UPPG Medical Ayurveda Entrance Online Application Form 2019
- UPPG Medical Ayurveda Entrance Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
- UPPG Medical Ayurveda Entrance Exam Results 2019
- UPPG Medical Ayurveda Merit List 2019
- UPPG Medical Ayurveda Admission Counseling 2019
UPPG Medical (Ayurveda) Entrance Exam 2019 Admission Form | Counseling:
State Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Lucknow (SACLKO) is likely to issue the notification regarding Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (UPPGMEE) for admission to various post graduate medical (Ayurveda) courses in medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The Admisision process will be based on UPPG Medical (Ayurveda) Entrance Exam 2019. The Candidates who will qualify the UPPG (AY) Entrance Examination, they will be eligible for Admission to Medical Colleges of Agra, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Jhansi, Meerut Kanpur.
UPPG Medical (Ayurveda) Entrance Exam 2019
The Department of King George Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) will conduct soon the Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam UPPGEE-2019 for admission to State quota seats of Postgraduate M.D./M.S./M.D.S./ P.G. Diploma Medical / Ayurrveda Courses in various state medical/dental colleges of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow. The Candidates may apply online the Entrance Application Form before the last date through official portal. The UPPG Medical (Ayurveda) Entrance Application forms will be available soon at official website State Ayurveda College, Lucknow.
Eligibility Scheme of UPPG Entrance Test
- Candidates, who have passed MBBS/BDS course from state Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut & SACLKO, Lucknow are eligible to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must have domicile of U.P. and have passed MBBS/BDS examination from other state medical /dental colleges and were admitted through 15% All India Quota (Vide Supra).
- The aspirates who have already taken admission in U.P.P.G.M.E.E / A.I.P.G.E.E are not allowed in entrance test till candidate completes the course.
UPPGEE 2019 Application Fee:
For all Candidates Rs 1800/-.
Online Mode: 1800/-
Offline Mode: 1800+50= 1850/- (Demand Draft)
UPPGMEE 2019 Syllabus / Exam Pattern:
UP PG MEE Entrance test consists of 2 papers for the duration of 2 hours each paper. The each paper is for 150 multiple choice questions.
Pre and Para-clinical subjects
Each question carries 4 marks and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Candidates who secure a minimum of 50% marks in case of General Category and 40% marks in case of Reserve Category, in the UPPGMEE-2019 shall be eligible for admission to postgraduate Medical/Ayurveda course.
UPPG Medical Ayurveda Entrance Online Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- Click on the “UPPG Entrance Examination”
- Fill up the details of the candidates and upload the photograph and signature.
- Check the information before submit the form.
- pay the application form through online mode.
- Save your application number and password.
- Take the print out of form for future reference.
UPPG Medical Ayurveda Entrance Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
The Hall Tickets / Admit Cards for UPPG Medical Ayurveda Entrance Exam will be displayed soon at official web portal of State Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Lucknow. The Students can download their Hall Tickets using their Application Number.
UPPG Medical Ayurveda Entrance Exam Results 2019
The UPPG Medical Ayurveda Entrance Exam Result 2019 will be declared within one month from the entrance test. List of qualified students will be published on the website of State Medical College, Lucknow.
UPPG Medical Ayurveda Merit List 2019
UPPG Merit list 2019 will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the contenders in the Entrance Examination. UPPG Medical Ayurveda Merit List (Combined and Category-wise) of eligible candidates for admission to the postgraduate medical course shall be declared by the Director-Coordinator, State Ayurved College, Lucknow.
UPPG Medical Ayurveda Admission Counseling 2019
The allotment of course/college to the eligible candidates shall be made by the Admission Committee of Medical College, U.P. on personal appearance of the candidate as per his/her merit and choice of course. The date and place of counseling shall be notified through press and notice boards of the medical colleges.
Key Details of Department:
|Authority Name||State Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Lucknow|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam 2019|
|Course Name||Medical Ayurveda|
|Article For||Application Process|