UPPSC RO ARO Vacancies 2018, Review Officer / Asst Review Officer Notification ~ Form:
The Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) is all set to release the employment notification will be release soon recruitment for the posts of Review Officer (RO) & Assistant Review Officers (ARO) Backlog Vacancies in various state departments. Revenue, Accounting & Election commission of Uttar Pradesh have stated their Performa of vacant posts to the Commission.
UPPSC RO ARO Vacancies 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission is going to conduct the recruitment of Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer in the various state departments. UPPSC is all set to commence the recruitment procedure for RO/ ARO posts. Interested candidates who meet the requisite eligibility may apply through the UPPSC commission website for registering for the posts.
The UPPSC which is popularly known as Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon be publishing the notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for the posts of RO (Review officer) and ARO (Assistant Review Officer) backlog vacancies. The vacancies have been provided by the Revenue, Accounting and Election Commission of Uttar Pradesh. There are a total of vacancies as per the list which is been provided by the officials.
So the time has come, now UPPSC is all set for the commencement of the recruitment process for RO and ARO posts. Interested aspirants, having dream of government job, can check the conditions of eligibility by the candidates and can apply for the posts through the website of UPPSC.
Educational Qualification– (More info Refer Advtt. notification)
For Review Officer- A Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent from any University established by Law in India
For Assistant Review Officer-
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university established by law in India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- ‘O’ Level certificate from DOEACC / Diploma in Computer Science / Equivalent Degree or Certificate from recognized Institution.
- Must have a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Computer typing
Age limit– Stated by the Commission (See Recruitment notification)
How to Apply for UPPSC RO/ARO Exam
- Candidates have to apply through the online platform only. No other mode for the application form is available
- Candidates should only apply through the official website of UPPSC and no other site should be used for this purpose.
- After visiting the website, candidates have to click on all ‘All Notifications/Advertisements’ tab and then on ‘Apply’.
- Then candidates just have to fill all the required information with the payment of application fees.
- By doing all these, candidates online application will be submitted successfully.
Application Fees for UPPSC RO/ARO Exam
|Category of candidates||Fees|
|Person with some disability||Rs.25/-|
UPPSC RO ARO Exam 2018 Important Date
- Online Registration Starts- 2018
- Online Registration Ends- 2018
- Online Test – Yet Not Announce
Given below are the entire exam pattern and the selection procedure that will be conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
UPPSC RO/ARO Exam Pattern 2018
The exam for Review officer and Assistant Review Officer will be conducted in 2 stages. Stage 1 will be a Preliminary Exam and Stage 2 will be a Mains Examination. Candidates qualifying stage 1 will be capable of appearing for Stage 2. The Exam Pattern for both the stages of examination is briefly explained below:
Stage 1- Preliminary Examination
This exam will include 2 papers namely General Studies and General Hindi. General Studies paper will include a total of 140 questions consisting of 140 marks. 2 hours will be given to complete General Studies Paper. On the other hand General Hindi paper will include a total of 60 questions consisting of 60 marks and one hour will be given to complete the exam.
Stage 2- Mains Examination
This exam will include 3 papers namely General Studies, General Hindi and Drafting and Hindi Essay. General Studies paper will be same as the paper conducted in Prelims but this time it will constitute 12 questions of 120 marks. General Hindi and Drafting will include further include 2 papers: paper 1 will be of 100 marks to be completed in 2 ½ hours and paper 2 will be of 60 marks that has to be completed in ½ hour. The Hindi Essay paper will be of 120 marks that candidates have to complete in 120 minutes.
UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2018
UPPSC RO/ARO Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates have to first qualify the Preliminary examination. Only those who qualify will be able to go to the next round of selection that is the Mains Examination. After successful completion of the Mains Examination, a final Merit list will be prepared. According to the ranks achieved by the candidates in the Final Merit list, further/final selections shall be made by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
A composite merit list will be prepared for Review Officers and Assistant Review Officers on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Based Test(CBT Test). Successful qualified candidates shall be invited for interview. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of result in Computer Based Test and performance in interview. Candidates higher in merit will be selected against the vacancies of Review Officers.
- For more details like recruitment advtt concerning dates/ application submission dates/ process of recruitment, Selection criteria & other such relevant information candidates have to take reference to the Official recruitment notification.
Pay Scale (SRRN)-
For Review Officer- Pay Band-2 (9300-34800) with grade Pay 4800/-
For Assistant Review Officer- Pay Band-2 (9300-34800) with Grade Pay 4200/-
Click here For Detailed Notice
Click here download the official notification 2018
Official website of the UPPSC Department- www.uppsc.up.nic.in