UP Basic Education 68500 Recruitment 2017-18 Download Registration Date, Last Date:
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the notification for 68500 Assistant Teacher recruitment 2017-18. The Department of Education of UP Government is undertaking the recruitment of candidates for 68500 posts/vacancies. The process of online applications/registration will start on 25th January 2018 and the candidates can fill the form till 5th February 2018.
UP Basic Education 68500 Recruitment 2017-18
It has been specified by the UP Basic Education Board that the exam for 68500 Assistant teacher recruitment will held on 12th March 2018. The exam will be conducted for recruitment of various posts in UP Government Schools like Science, Drawing, Music, Arts Teachers etc.
UP Board Assistant Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be more than 18 years old as on 1st January 2018.
- The candidates should also hold graduation and B.Ed. (Bachelors of Education) degree in the relevant field to be eligible for Assistant Teacher recruitment.
UP Board Assistant Teacher Recruitment Important dates
|Scheduled of Event||Important Date of Event|
|Online application starts||25th January 2018|
|Online application closes||5th February 2018
|Admit card download||26th February 2018|
|Exam Date||12th March 2018|
UP Board Assistant Teacher Recruitment: How to Apply?
- The candidates will only be able to register through the online portal. No other mode of registration/application is available.
- Application form can be filled on the official website of UP Basic Education Board.
- Candidates will be required to submit scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature while filling the application forms online.
UP Board Assistant Teacher Recruitment Admit Card/Hall Ticket
After the successful registration of candidates for various posts of Assistant teacher (TGT, JBT, PGT), all the eligible candidates will be issued the Admit card/hall ticket for UP Board Assistant Teacher Exam. The admit card will include all the important info of the exam center, exam timings and exam date. Candidates must not forget to carry the Admit card along with them at the exam center.
UP Board Assistant Teacher Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection of Candidates for 68500 posts of Assistant Teacher will be done on basis of written exam and interview.
All the eligible candidates will first have to appear for written examination. Admit card/hall ticket will be issued in this regard. After qualifying the written examination, candidates will be called for Interview. In the end, merit list will be formed by UP Education Board on the basis of the performance of candidates in written exam and Interview. Based upon this list, final selections will be undertaken.
Official Website:- www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in