UP Basic Education Parishad Instructor Recruitment Vacancies Form 2018, Apply Online, Merit List:
Briefly state with reference to Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Ministry Decision for recruitment to the Posts of Physical Education & Sports Instructors on Contractual Term in the subsequent Paragraphs. Even as the Examinations Regulation Authority shall officially declare soon District-wise Vacancies for Selection to the Posts Physical Education and Sports Instructors.
UP Basic Edu Board Instructor Recruitment 2018-19
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has declared the upcoming Schedule in respect of many Posts of Physical Education and Sports Instructors including District-wise Vacancies in Agra, Vacancies in Bulandshahr, Vacancies in Kushinagar, Vacancies in Unnao, Nos. in Fatehpur, Vacancies in Allahabad, Vacancies in Pratapgarh and Vacancies in Kaushambi.
- Online Registration Commencement
- Deadline for Online Application Forms
- Last Date for submission of Bank–E-Challan
- Deadline for Completion of the Online Application Forms:
- Editing / Modification in Online Application Forms
The Un-Reserved (General) Candidates must have attained Minimum 21 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to Reserved Candidates.
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) / Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.)
UP Board Instructor/Anudeshak Apply Online 2018
Final Recruitment to the Positions of Physical Education and Sports Instructors shall be in order of Merit.
To Do Task:
The Candidates are advised to carry with them the Educational Documents / Testimonials, Caste Certificate and all other Documents as may have been intimated to them:
- High (10th ) School Certificates / Equivalent Mark-Sheet
- High School / Equivalent Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate received from the Board of Secondary Education / Board of Secondary Examination / Central Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Senior Secondary (12th Class) School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Intermediate Mark-Sheet
- Intermediate Qualification Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet and Degree Photostat
- Character Certificate attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Health Certificate / Medical Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer / Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft / Bank Draft / At Par Cheque reflective of Application Processing Fee
- Income Certificate
- Documents relevant to any other Information.
|Ambedkar Nagar||Kanpur Dehat|
|Fatehpur||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Firozabad||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Shahjahanpur|
How to Apply / Mode of Application:
In case of assistance, the candidates are advised to regularly log into www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad / Examinations Regulation Authority Web Portal or Click here on UP Basic Education Board Website for Online Registration.