MPAT Admit Card @uniraj.ac.in 2018 ~ M.Phil Phd Entrance ~ Pravesh Patra Rajasthan University:
UniRAJ MPAT Admit Card 2018: The Office of the Convenor, University of Rajasthan (UniRaj) shall shortly Announce the Date for Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor Admission Test (MPAT) 2018 for Admission into various Disciplines / Branches of 02-Years’ Master of Philosophy and Philosophiae Doctor Programs through the Entrance Test for the Academic Session 2017 – 2018.
uniraj MPAT Admit Card 2018
We take cognizance of Rajasthan University Notified MPAT 2018 to be held in January / February 2018 as per the Date for Rajasthan Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor Admission Test (MPAT) 2018 and anticipate the Convenor, MPAT, University Rajasthan to Release the e-Admission Certificates for the Students Minimum 07 Days Prior to Commencement of the M.Phil. / Ph.D. Admission Test 2018.
Rajasthan University MPAT Admit Card 2018
The e-Hall Examination Tickets to be Issued Online for the Candidates shall bear Detailed Input on the Instructions for Compliance. The Admission Tickets, in addition to citing the Instructions for Adherence, shall bear out other Inputs, such as the Information on the Examination Center, Reporting Hours, etc.
The Candidates reaching the Examination Hall either without the e-Admission Letters or having Improper Admit Cards or in the absence of the Documents will be barred from gaining Access to the Examination Hall.
Syllabus Of MPAT Entrance 2018 Rajasthan University
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, University of Rajasthan shall Host the Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor Admission Test 2018 consisting of 02 (Two) Papers, i.e., Paper – I (on General Nature) comprising 50 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions and Paper II (Subject Based) having 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type with each Correct Answers carrying 03 Full Marks and Minus 01 Mark as Penalty in Deduction or each Wrong Answer / Incorrect Response to the Multiple Choice Questions in Paper I (Based on General Nature) & Paper II (Subject-Based) aimed at drawing up the Merit for Counseling Based Admission / Allotment of the Seats in Different Domains of Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor as follows:
Examination Duration: 03-Hours:
+ 03 Marks for each Correct Answers / Response & -01 Mark for each Incorrect Response / Wrong Answers / Multiple Replies:
|Test||No. of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
On Research / Teaching Aptitude consisting of Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, Divergent Thinking and General Awareness
Minimum Qualifying 50% Marks Mandatory for Evaluation of Paper II.
50% Marks Essential for Admission into Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor Course for the Academic Session 2018
uniraj M.Phil Ph.D Entrance 2018 Pravesh Patra
Admission into Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor shall be Strictly in order on Merit drawn up taking into consideration the Candidates’ Performance and Maximum Marks Obtained in the Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor Admission Test 2018.
Criteria for Seat Allotment:
Phase I is meant for those Candidates who shall be exempted from UNIRAJ-MPAT 2015 and it will include the Candidates from the following Categories:
- Those who were admitted in Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) through UNIRAJ-MPAT and have passed their Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Examination.
- The Candidates having qualified University Grants Commission / Council of Scientific & Industrial Research National Eligibility Test (UGC/CSIR) Examination OR State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) / INNOVATION IN SCIENCE PURSUIT FOR INSPIRED RESEARCH (INSPIRE) Examination and Teacher Fellowship-Holders.
- The Teacher Candidate Appointed on a Substantive Basis by duly Constituted Selection Committee as per the University Grants Commission Qualification with 02-Years of Continuous Service (including Probation Period) in any University Teaching Department (UTD) or Affiliated Colleges of any University on Regular Pay Scale.
- A Foreign Student on a cultural Exchange Fellowship / Government Grant. Foreign Student shall be considered only when he / she has come on Research Visa.
- The Teachers of University of Rajasthan, who have completed the Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Course Work from the State University / Central Universities.
Procedure for Allotment of Seats in Phase I:
- The Available Seats shall First be Allocated to the Candidates under the Category (a) as above and their Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in the Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Degree. Thereafter, 40% of the Remaining Seats shall be allocated to the Candidates of Category (b) as above. In case the number of Seats available is less than the number of Candidates, the Allotment of Seats will be made according to Merit wherever Applicable. The Criteria of Preparing the Merit List has been Specified under Ordinance 124 (10) (ii).
- The Allotment of Seat to a Teacher Fellow and to a Teacher Candidate shall be made out of the Quota of the Seats available with the Supervisor against the Vacancies for Teacher Candidates. (Ordinance 131) The Admission into Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D. Program) for a Teacher Candidate shall also be Offered on the basis of Merit, if required as specified under Ordinance 124 (10) (ii).
- Admission into Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor Program shall be Granted according to Merit. The Merit List will be prepared Department wise.
- The Admission List of the Candidates Admitted into Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor (M.Phil./Ph.D.) Program on the basis of the above Criteria shall be Displayed before Phase II.
- The Admitted Candidates though are Exempted from the Admission Test but they will shall have to complete Course Work equal to One Semester as per the University Rules except Category (e) as hereinabove
Subjects for Master of Philosophy / Philosophiae Doctor Admission Test (MPAT) 2018:
- Accountancy and Business Studies (ABST) (101)
- Anthropology (102)
- Bioinformatics and Biotechnology (103)
- Bio-Technology (BT) (104)
- Botany (Bty)(105)
- Business Administration (Bus. Admn) (106)
- Chemistry (Chy) (107)
- Cognitive and Neuro-Science (CNS) (108)
- Drawing and Painting (Drg & Ptg) (109)
- Economic Administration and Financial Management (EAFM) (110)
- Economics (Eco) (111)
- English (Eng) (112)
- Environmental Science (Env Sc.) (113)
- Geography (Gpy) (114)
- Geology (Gly) (115)
- Hindi (Hin) (116)
- History and Indian Culture (HIC) (117)
- Home Science: Food & Human Nutrition (Ho. Sc. – FHN) (118)
- Home Science: Human Management (Ho. Sc. HM) (119)
- Home Science: Clothing & Textiles (H.Sc. Clo. & Txtls) (120)
- Home Science: Home Science Extension Education (H.Sc. Exn Edn) (121)
- Home Science: Human Development (H.Sc. Hum Dev) (122)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) (123)
- Law (124)
- Library Science (Lib. Sc.)(125)
- Management (Mgmt) (126)
- Mathematics (Maths) (127)
- Mass Communication (MassComm)(128)
- Micro-Biology (MBy) (129)
- Music (Mus) (130)
- Nano-Technology (NT) (131)
- Philosophy (Phy) (132)
- Physics (Phys) (133)
- Political Science (Pol. Sc.) (134)
- Psychology (Psy) (135)
- Sanskrut (Sansk) (136)
- Sociology (Scy) (137)
- Statistics (Stats) (138)
- Urdu and Persian (U&P) (139)
- Zoology (Zgy) (140)
The University of Rajasthan Website: www.uniraj.ac.in/
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log into the University of Rajasthan Website for Rajasthan University MPAT 2018 Admit Cards.