UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Jobs Form 2019 Apply Last Date:
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Commission has begun recruitment for 250 vacant posts of Assistant Accountant in various departments in 2015, requesting applications for more details candidates bookmark our website for latest update if any update then we will update our website.
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Jobs 2019
10,000 Candidates with the Assistant Accountant Jobs Form stuck for three years is facing the risk of getting out of the examination the personnel department has been exposed. Candidates must have O-level certification for the examination. In this case, Subordinate Services Selection Commission is only going to take the examinations of O Level Candidates Thus, out of the total 11,000 candidates, for the 250 vacancies, 341 candidates now escape in the final race.
UKSSC Accountants Post Recruit Form Apply 2019
In order to overcome the crisis of examinations stuck for three years, Uttarakhand Department has detected the O level Certificate Candidates. According to Santosh Bandh, the agency of the Indian government has told that in, 2000 candidates have been able to make the Level Certificate in 17 years.
Education Qualification: The applicants should be complete Graduation Degree from affiliated College.
Age Limit: The applicants age between In 21 to 42 Year.
|S No||Category||Application Fee|
- Starting Date of Online Registration: Coming Soon
- Last Date of Online Registration: Coming Soon
- Written Exam Date: Coming Soon
- Written Exam Admit Card: Coming Soon
|1||Written Test||Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research etc.
- Sentence Structure.
- Usage of Words etc.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualization.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Functions etc.
- Business Laws.
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect).
- Cost and Management Accountancy.
- Principles and Practice of Management.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service.
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution.
- Business Economics and Indian Economics etc.
Click here download the Official Notification
UKSSSC Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in