Uttarakhand Assistant Professor Screening Test Result 2017~ News ~ ukpsc.gov.in:
A Screening Test was conducted earlier on 29th October 2017 under the surveillance of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) regarding for the recruitment of 877 Assistant Professor under the various Universities of Uttarakhand. Large no. of the applicants was appeared in the exam which had applied earlier for the same. Now the result for the same is likely to be release probably in the month of November-December 2017 on the same Web Portal of UKPSC. Applicants are now continuously looking for their result, but the result has not been released by the UKPSC yet.
UKPSC Assistant Professor Screening Test Result 2017
Result of the above said Examination for the selection of the Applicants as Assistant Professor will be declared within a time period of one or two months from the Date of the Exam. Declaration Date for the Result of the Examination has not been announced by the Commission yet but shall be announced soon.
Qualified Applicants will be informed personally through Online Mode using their contactable information and then called for further Selection Process.
In short Description
- Advertisement Category: Exam Result / Qualifying Cutoff
- Association’s Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
- Exam Type: Main Screening Test
- Examination Date: 29-10-2017
- Post’s Name: Assistant Professor (877)
- Answer Key: Already Released
- Results Announcement: November-December 2017
- Expected Cutoff: along with result
- Official web portal: www.ukpsc.gov.in
How to Get UKPSC Assist Professor Screening Test Answer Key
- Open the Official Website.
- Click on ‘Notification Section link’ given on Homepage.
- Search for Assistant Professor Screening Test Result link thereon.
- As when you got the same, click on that link.
- Answer key for required Exam will be appeared.
- Save it and check your performance in Screening Test.
UKPSC Assistant Professor Screening Test Expected Cutoff 2017
The Recruitment Department of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission shall release Assistant Professor Recruitment Screening Test expected cutoff along with the issuance of result. Each candidate will be required to secure a minimum score from the Total to be considered shortlisted for further recruitment process going to be conduct later. Qualifying or disqualifying status of Candidate will be decided on the basis of released Expected Cutoff of Screening Test.
Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for in a prescribed ratio for further procedure.
UKPSC Assistant Professor Further Recruitment Process 2017
Candidates enlisted under the Merit list prepared by TSPSC on the basis of Screening Test Results (held on 29th October 2017) will be called for further process of recruitment including Interview & Document Verification. Pattern is as follow:
Interview: Those Candidates who got qualified in Screening Test will be called for Interview by issuing their Valid Call Letter.
Document Verification: After qualifying both of the above mentioned round, documents of selected Candidates will be examined and then after final appointment will be provided.
Keep visiting for latest update regarding UKPSC Assistant Professor Exam Result