UGB Gour Banga MA M.Sc M.Com Admission 2019 Notification | Form | Counseling Dates:
The University of Gour Banga (UGB) is likely to commence the Admissions Notification in regards of Admissions to Post Graduate (MA-M.Sc-M.Com) 2 Year Course for the Academic Year 2019-20. The UGB PG Admission Form will be available soon on the official website of University. The Aspirants who are seeking Admission in UGB University, they can apply online Application form through official web portal. The Eligibility criteria, Application Process, Fee details and admission form details are mentioned below the article.
UGB Gour Banga MA M.Sc M.Com Admission 2019
The University of Gour Banga MA M.Sc M.Com Admission 2019: UGB is going to issue the notification regarding Admission to PG MA, M.Sc, M.Com courses. The UGB PG Admission will be based on the Merit List prepared by the Department of UGB. The UGB PG Online Application Form will be available soon at the University website. Eligible Candidates may register online application form for the Admission to various PG courses through official website of University.
Courses offered by the UGB:
M.A. (2 Years – 4 Sem): Arabic, Economics, Bengali, Education, Geography, English, Sanskrit, History, Sociology, Philosophy, Political Science.
M.Com. (2 Years – 4 Sem): Commerce.
M.Sc. (2 Years – 4 Sem): Botany, Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics And Zoology, MLIS Botany Chemistry (Master in Library & Information Science)
Eligibility Criteria for UGB PG Admissions
Any recognized UG Degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
|Category Application Fees Bank charges Total
UR/OBC-A/OBC-B Rs.400.00 Rs.46.00 Rs.446.00
Reserved Rs.150.00 Rs.46.00 Rs.196.00
Reservation of Seats for Admission:
- 60:40 be maintained respectively for the Home University students only & open for both the home & other university students.
- Students passed out in 2016 & 2017 may be allowed for admission on the basis of merit subject to deduction of 5% of marks for each year.
- Reservation ratio: (SC 22%, ST 6%, OBC-A 10%, OBC-B 7% & PH/PC 3%) be strictly maintained as per Govt. rules.
Selection will be made strictly on merit on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in Honours/major subject/course.
UGB PG Admission Online Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website of the UGB.
- Click on the Apply Online link below.
- Enter the Email id and Verify your email ID by clicking on the link.
- Fill the Application Form online.
- Verify the details and submit the form.
- Click on PAY to make the payment.
- Take the print out of Application Form for future reference.
- Online Application for PG starts in ugbonline.in: July 2019
- Last Date for Online Form filling of PG courses & offline challan generation: July 2019
- Last date for Offline Payment through Challan in UBI: July 2019
- Last date for Online Payment through Netbanking and Debit/Credit Cards: July 2019
- Merit List Corrections: July 2019.
- Merit List Displayed: August 2019.
- Counseling Dates: August 2019.
University of Gour Banga UGB PG Merit List 2019
The Selection of Candidates is based on the merit list generated by the Department of UGB. UGB PG Merit list 2019 will be prepared according to the marks obtained / percentage by the Aspirants in the Graduation. The UGB PG Merit list will be updated soon on the official website.
University of Gour Banga UGB PG Admission Counseling 2019
The Candidates whose name is displayed on the merit list are eligible for the counseling procedure. If a candidate’s name appears in the Combined Merit List, and the List for whom the Seat Allocation/Counseling & Seat booking cum Admission Fees Payment is opened, then the candidate has to keep the required documents ready for his counseling cum seat allotment process. The counseling scheme and schedule will be updated soon on the official website of the university.
Board Name:University of GOUR BANGA .
Course Name: PG (MA, M.Com, M.Sc.)
Article For: PG Admission Notification
Official Website of University: www.ugb.ac.in .