UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Form 2017-18 Download Notification, Apply Online:
Online Applying Process has been started for the Recruitment of 100 Specialist officer Grade-II for the post of Forex Officer (50 posts) and Integrated Treasure Officer (50 posts) under the Union Bank of India (UBI) as Official Recruitment Notification has been released earlier by UBI through Online Mode on their official website. Eligible Candidates are invited to apply for the said post by submitting their application form through Online Mode on the Web Portal of Union Bank of India and follow the process given here under. Online application can only be filled till 13th January 2018 as prescribed by the recruitment department of the Union Bank and the application received later than the said date, will not be entertained at any situation.
UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Form 2017-18
Candidates are advised to apply only after ensuring that the required eligibility Criteria is fulfilled by them fully inan appropriate manner as according to the details provided under the Notification released earlier by UBI, application shall only be entertained which will be filled only by the eligible candidates. And the Candidate will be declared eligible for Applying if he fulfills the eligibility criteria required such as Age Limits, Qualification required & other mandatory details including Selection and Applying Procedure etc. are also provided here under the following post in the prescribed manner as asked by the Union Bank of India.
Have a look on the current article for escaping upcoming difficulties as all the important details shall be required for applying is given under the same Article.
- Advertisement Category: Recruitment Notice
- Name of the Association: Union Bank of India (UBI)
- Post Details: Specialist Officer: Grade-II Posts
- Name of the Post: Forex Officer / Integrated Treasure Officer
- Post Available: 100 Vacancies (50+50)
- Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
UBI Specialist Officer (Grade II) Qualification Required
Education Required: To know the required educational qualification, it is advised to read the official notice as the qualification required varies for both the post and will be different for Forex Officer and Integrated Treasure Officer.
Important Dates (Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18)
- Commencement of Online Application: 20th December 2017
- Last date of Applying: 13th January 2018
- Last date of Submitting Fee: 13th January 2018
- Last date of Printing Application: 13th January 2018
How to apply Online for UBI Specialist Officer (Grade-II)?
- Visit the Official Web site of UBI.
- Click on Career Link given on the Homepage.
- Then click on Recruitment link.
- After then read the official notice for the said post.
- Read the Official Notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- If eligible, click on “Apply Online”.
- Application Form will open as you click on it.
- Fill all the required details properly.
- Then pay the Application fee as applicable.
- As the procedure for payment completes, Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- And save a copy of that Completed Form for future References.
UBI Forex Officer/Integrated Treasure Officer Selection Process
The selection process may be comprised of Online Examination followed by Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
- Online Examination/Test: If conducted then the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the result of the Online Exam.
- Personal Interview: Also the candidates will be required to qualify interview which will be conducted for those candidates who got successfully qualify Online Exam/Test.
- Documentation: This process will be conducted before final appointment and candidates will be required to provide all the documentary proof of the information they have entered under the application form.
Click Here for UBI Recruitment Notification.PDF
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in