TSPSC Lab Technician 279 Post Recruitment Form 2017-18, Download Notification:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced recruitment of 279 vacancies available for the post of Extension Officer Graded-I (Supervisor) in WD, SW & DW Dept., (Women) and Lab Technician Grade-II in DPH&FW, DME and TVVP. Online Applying process has been commenced on from 23rd December 2017 and the same could only be submitted through from the website of TSPSC which can easily be accessed through the link given hereunder the following paragraph. Applications are to be submitted only by the eligible candidates and the others will be rejected and no other opportunities will be provided. To know further details regarding Telangana State PSC Recruitment2017-18, read the details provided here under.
TSPSC Lab Technician 279 Post Recruitment Form 2017-18
Recruitment Department of Telangana State Public Service Commission has already confirmed that the application received from an ineligible candidate shall be rejected. Therefore, it is advised to ensure about your eligibility on before applying because if a candidate found ineligible at any stage of selection, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process immediately. For the convenience of the interested aspirants, here we have provided the required eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit allowed for the post of Lab Technician & Extension Officer. Other mandatory information including applying process and Recruitment mode has also mentioned hereunder.
- Category Type: Recruitment Notification
- Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Also called: TSPSC
- Available Vacancies: 279 Posts
- Post Name: 79 Extension Officer (Gr-I) & 200 Lab Technician (Gr-II)
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualifications Required 2017
Required educational qualification to apply any of the post has been depended on the nature of the post for which a candidate is wishing to apply. To know the required educational qualification which is mandatory for Lab Technician or Extension Officer, Read the official notice through the link we have shared here under the following article for the help of the candidates.
Remember that the required educational qualification must be attained by the aspirants as on the date prescribed by the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
TSPSC Lab technician/Extension Officer age limit allowed
Candidates must have completed minimum of 18 years as on the date of applying for being eligible to apply for any of the both posts. To know the maximum allowed age, check the official notification.
Age relaxation shall also be provided for the candidates belonging to the reserved category candidates.
How to apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18?
- Go the TSPSC website through the link given here under.
- Click on the notification link given thereon.
- Then click on the Extension Officer/Lab Technician Recruitment Notice.
- Read that official notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- If eligible then click on apply online for the desirous posts.
- After then fill that application form with proper details.
- Confirm the entered details and then submit the application fees.
- Save a copy of completed application form for future references.
TSPSC Recruitment-Important Dates
- Apply Online on from: 23rd December 2017
- Last Date of Applying: 24th January 2018
- Last date to submit fee: 24th January 2018
TSPSC Recruitment Selection Procedure 2017-18
Selection process has not been confirmed by the Telangana State Public Service Commission but the candidates is likely to be recruited through a written examination which will be conducted under the surveillance of TSPSC and then merit list of candidates will be prepared and then they will be called for interview after which final selection will be done.
Click here for Official Notification.pdf
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in