TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Application Form Hall Ticket:
The Telangana State public Service Commission (TSPSC) has been release the Bill Collector Post Vacancy form uploaded on official website after release the online registration form TSPSC is inviting to filling the application form applicants should be go to the official website and download the Notification of TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment Form 2019.
TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2019
All Jobs seeker good news for you TL State PSC has upload the vacancy application form update on official website. After release the application form 2019 they are inviting to all eligible candidates firstly you may read the Notification if you are eligible for this post then you can apply for the TSPSC Bill Collector Vacancies Form 2019.
Post Name & No of Post
- Bill Collector :
Education Qualification: The applicants should have complete the Degree from affiliated University.
Age Limit: Minimum Of 18 Years & the Maximum of 44 Years of age
|S No.||Category||Application Fee|
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Rs. 16400 /- To – Rs. 49,870/- per month
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration: 2019
TSPSC Bill Collector Written Exam Hall Ticket 2019
After closing the application form for TSPSC Bill Collector all applicants whose are applied the submission form they all are looking for the TSPSC Bill Collector Post Written Exam Date & Exam Admit card Date but applicants for your kind information TSPSC will be soon announce the Bill Collector Written Exam e-Call Letter upload on official website.
Written Exam pattern
|Subject Names||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Test Duration|
|Arithmetic, Computer Knowledge||30||30|
GHMC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus 2019
- Current affairs.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- International Relations and Events.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on National Movement.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Time and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Surds and Indices.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Stocks and Share.
- Height and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mirror Images.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
Click here download the Official Notification
Official website www.tspsc.gov.in