TSPSC Assistant Stores/Accounts/Data Processing Officer Hall Ticket 2018 Admit Card:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is getting ready to conducting the written exam for the post of Assistants Stores Officer Grade II, Assistant Accounts Officer, and Data Processing Assistant Grade-II on 7th Oct 2018. After closing the TSPSC ASO Post recruitment form.
TSPSC Assistants Store Officer Hall Ticket 2018
All applicants are looking for the TSPSC ASO Post Exam e-Call Letter finding on official website or other website but aspirants are not successfully find the written exam e-Hall Ticket because this time TSPSC ASO Post Exam e-Call Letter soon as soon upload on official website.
TSPSC ASO Written Exam Admit Card Exam Scheme 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission some time back upload the Assistants Stores Officer Grade II, Assistant Accounts Officer, and Data Processing Assistant Grade-II 76 Post submission form 2018. TSPSC Recruitment registration starting from 25/07/2018 to 10/08/2018.
Download Process of TSPSC ASO Post Exam Admit Card 2018
- The applicants should be Open the TSPSC Official Website
- Candidates go to the TSPSC ASO Written Exam e-Call Letter Link
- Fill the all details about the Candidates
- Like Name, Registration No and DOB Date of Birth
- Submit it
- Download the TSPSC ASO Post Exam e-Call Letter
TSPSC Assistant Stores Officer Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Language of Examination||Test Duration(Minutes)|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge||150||150||Trilingual i.e.,
English, Telugu & Urdu
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Exam Center City List
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
- Ranga Reddy
TSPSC Assistant Stores Officer Post Exam Syllabus 2018
- General Science in everyday life.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- International Relations and Events.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Current affairs.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on National Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Policies of Telangana State.
Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Problems on Ages.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Stocks and Share.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Surds and Indices.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Height and Distance.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Embedded Figures.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
Click here Download the TSPSC Written Exam e-Call letter 2018
TSPSC Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in