Sponsored content: LATEST Jobs Updates WBSSC GROUP C D 591 Vacancies: Notification
UPSC EXAM CALENDAR 2018-2019: Notification RRB ALP Technician 26502 Vacancies : Admit Card
Railway RPF RPSF Jobs 2018: 19952 Posts Admit Card AAI Jr Executive / Manager Form 2018: 908 Vacancies
Railway Group C D Jobs : 62907 Posts Admit Card SOL DU Admissions 2018-19: Apply Online

TSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO Result 2018 Cut Off Marks

TSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO Result 2018 Cut Off Marks:

In view of Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited  (TSPDCL) Notified Junior Accounts Officer Direct Recruitment Examination 2018 held on the 25th Date of March 2018 for Selection to the Post of Junior Accounts Officer (114 Vacancies) of the Candidates from Open Recruitment and Non-Local and Local Candidates in the ratio (30:70), We would Briefly Cite in the subsequent Paragraphs:

TSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer JAO Result 2018

Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Website (TSSPDCL) shall Declare the Result for Telangana JAO Direct Recruitment Examination 2018 only subsequent to Release of the Final Answers Key for Junior Accounts Officer Test Question Paper Booklet likely before April-end 2018.

Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd. will Declare in May 2018 the Result for Junior Accounts Officer Direct Recruitment Examination 2018 based on the Candidates’ Individual Performance and subject to Obtaining the Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks as Fixed and already Declared.

Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Notified Junior Accounts Officer Direct Recruitment Examination 2018 consisting of 02 Sections (Section A & Section B) comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type aimed at Selection to the Post of Junior Accounts Officer.  The Candidates Declared Successful having Obtained Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks and Higher Marks will be called for Verification of the Testimonials (Certificates & Documents).

We would Display in our Website Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Announced Result for Junior Accounts Officer General Recruitment Examination 2018. The Candidates may Bookmark our Website for Quicker Alert on Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Declared Result for Junior Accounts Officer Direct Recruitment 2018.

The Candidates shall also be able to check out the Result for JAO General Recruitment Examination 2018 by Logging into Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Website as well.

JAO Direct Recruitment Examination 2018 – Minimum Qualifying Marks

Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Determined Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks to be Obtained by the Candidates are as mentioned here under:

Open Category (OC):  Minimum Qualifying 40% Marks

Backward Class (BC):  Minimum Qualifying 35% Marks

Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: Minimum Qualifying 30% Marks

Differently-Abled Persons (DAPs):  Minimum Qualifying 30% Marks

Procedure for Selection:

Junior Accounts Officer Direct Recruitment / General Recruitment Examination 2018 for 100 Marks

Document Verification

The Selection List shall be drawn up into Two (02) Parts. The First Part will comprise 30% of the Total Posts / Vacancies for OPEN consisting of Combined Merit List of the LOCALS as well as NON-LOCALS and the Remaining Second Part will comprise Balance 70% Posts consisting of LOCALS only and the Posts will be filled, following the Existing Rules and the Other Rules of Reservation issued from time to time. The Candidates will be selected and allotted to various places in Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) Jurisdiction.

Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Website: www.tssouthernpower.com

Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!

Log into Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Website for JAO General Recruitment Examination 2018 Result.

Live Market

Rank Name Price

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *