TS TRANSCO Junior Lineman Result 2018 JLM Cut Off Marks:
In view of Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TS TRANSCO) Notified Telangana State Junior Line Man (JLM) Examination 2018 held on the 11th Date of February 2018 for Selection to the Post of Junior Line Man against 1100 Vacancies, following Publishing of the Final Answers Key and Award of the Marks, we look forward TELANGANA STATE TRANSCO CORPORATION (TS TRANSCO) to shortly Issue Notice in regard to Declaration of the Result for the Competitive Written Examination. We, therefore, would briefly cite in the subsequent Paragraphs:
TS TRANSCO Junior Lineman Result 2018
We would Display in our Website the Result for Telangana State TRANSCO JLM Examination 2018. The Candidates looking forward to hearing in respect of Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited Announcement of the Result for JLM Examination 2018, may BOOKMARK our Website for Quicker Alert likely to following towards March-end 2018 onward.
TS TRANSCO JLM 2018 Minimum Qualifying Marks
The Candidates shall have to Obtain Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Optical Mark-up Recognition Based Written Test already decided by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited in compliance with Telangana State Government Rules mentioned hereunder:
- Open Category (Un-Reserved): 40% Marks
- Backward Category: 35% Marks
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 30% Marks
- Persons with Disabilities / Physically Challenged / Physically Handicapped: 30% Marks
The Candidates having Secured the Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks mentioned hereinabove shall be considered for Provisional Selection and for Final Selection following the Candidates Declared Successful in Pole Climbing Test.
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited shall Announce the Result and the Provisional Select List in April 2018.
Procedure For Selection:
Telangana State TRANSCO Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited shall carry out Evaluation of the Competitive Written Examinations and the Subsequent Selection Procedure including the Marking with Due Weight age of the Marks as narrated here under:
Total Marks = 100
- Optical Mark-up Recognition Based Written Test / Written Examination: 80 Marks involving Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks to be Obtained by the Candidates in the Written Part of Junior Line Man Examination 2018
- Weight age of Marks for in-Service Outsourced Workers Engaged on Contractual Basis and, who Qualify in the Optical Mark-up Recognition Based Written Examination / Written Test: 20 Marks (Maximum) as Indicated at Item ‘C’.
- The Eligible Candidates shall be called for Pole / Tower Climbing Test in the ratio of 1:1 Duly following the Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
Selection to the Post of Junior Line Man Notified by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited shall be strictly based on Merit prepared taking into consideration the Un-Reserved Obtained Sufficient High Marks / Maximum Marks and Weight age of the Marks to be Awarded for Prior Work Experience.
The Candidates on the Final Select List drawn up in order of Merit Obtained by the Candidates in Junior Line Man Examination 2018 Plus the Weight age Marks Addition and those who would Successfully Qualify the Pole / Tower Climbing Test shall be Recommended for Final Recruitment by the Recruitment Agency followed by Medical Examination and Character & Antecedent Verification to the Utmost Satisfaction.
The Candidates, who Qualify in the Pole / Tower Climbing Test, will only be considered Eligible for Appointment to the Post of Junior Line Man subject to the Medical Examination to the Utmost Satisfaction of the Recruitment Authority.
Telangana State Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited Website: www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in/
Wishing here Good Luck for the Candidates!
Click here on Telangana State TRANSCO TCTL Website for TS TRANSCO JLM Examination 2018 Result.