TS LAWCET Application Form 2019 Notification ~ Apply Online Result Counseling:
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the official notification regarding TS Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET/TSPGLCET) 2019. The Council is conducting the Common Entrance Test for providing admissions to the eligible candidates into LL.B (3YDC/5YDC) for the year 2019. As per the official notification, the interested candidates can fill the online application forms for TS Lawcet-2019/TSPGLCET-2019.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
TS Lawcet/Pglcet 2019 Application Fee According to the official notification, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) which will be soon conducted. The online application for Telangana State Lawcet/TSPGLCET Exam. Interested candidates can hereby check the eligibility conditions which are required to be possessed by them in order to apply for TS LAWCET-2019.
TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- The candidates must have completed 3 year Graduation degree (any discipline) from a recognized University by securing at least 45% aggregate marks.
- However, if the candidate has obtained less than 45% marks in graduation degree, then he/she will have pass another graduation or post-graduation (PG) degree.
If the given two eligibility conditions are being satisfied by the candidate, he/she can apply for TS Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET/TSPGLCET) by filling the online application forms. All the important date, procedure to fill the online application forms and the application fee is being given in the following paragraphs.
|Important Schedule||Important Date|
|Starting of online application forms|
|Last date for Online applications (without late fee)|
|Last date for Online applications (with late fee of Rs.500/-)|
|Last date for Online applications (with late fee of Rs.1000/-)|
|Last date for Online applications (with late fee of Rs.2000/-)|
|Last date for Online applications (with late fee of Rs.4000/-)|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets|
|Date of TS LAWCET/TSPGLCET Exam 2019|
|TS LAWCET/TSPGLCET Exam Result|
How to Apply?
- The candidates can fill the online application forms by visiting the official website of lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the given website, search for TS LAWCET-2019/TSPGLCET-2019 Application Forms.
- Click on the link and proceed by providing all the important information’s.
- Finally, the applicant will need to pay the online application fee for successful submission of Telangana State Lawcet Application Form 2019.
|Category of the applicant||Application Fee|
TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET Hall Tickets 2019
The students will be eligible to download their Admit cards for appearing in TS Law Common Entrance Test 2019 from the official website of lawcet.tsche.ac.in. As per the official notification, Hall Tickets will be uploaded at the official website . The candidates will be intimated regarding the release of Admit Cards through our official web portal.
The Entrance Exam will be conducted for 120 marks. The candidates belonging to General Category will have to score more than 35% marks (42 marks) in the TSLAWCET-2019/ TSPGLCET-2019 in order to qualify it. There are no minimum qualifying marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category. The Entrance Exam results will be declared on 10th June 2019. On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance test, final merit list will be created and the candidates will be intimated regarding counselling rounds for seat allotment.
Official website- www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in