TS GENCO Assistant Engineer Results 2015 AE Cut Off Marks:
M/s Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENO), In view of the Result of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test held on the 14th of November 2015, we look forward to proceed further the in regard to the declaring the Final Select List of the Candidates for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Civil) through Direct Recruitment against 856 Post (General Recruitment and Limited Recruitment (GR & LR). The Final Select List of the Candidates, followed by TSGENCO’s notified Selection Criteria, shall be released in January 2016 the fullest satisfactory Verification of the Documents carried out by the Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited.
Telangana GENCO Asst Engineer AE Results 2015
M/s Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENO) would shortly call the candidates for Verification of the Documents in Original (and subsequently Medical Examination, if any), which is likely to be notified before December-end 2015. A Swift Alert in this respect shall be published on our Website in concurrence with Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited.
Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination by being ranked high, Community wise will be called for Verification of Original Certificates in the ratio of 1:1.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) would prepare the Select List in two parts. While the First Part shall comprise 40% of the Posts consisting of the Combined Merit List of the Locals as well as Non-Locals and the remaining Second Part shall comprise the balance 60% of the Posts consisting of Locals only and the Posts shall be filled only following the rules of Reservation.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited shall draw up State-wide Merit List (based on the Marks secured by the Candidates in the OMR Based Written Examination) for Selection in respect of Non-Local candidates and allotment of the Zones shall be made as per the Preference given by the candidates against the actual vacancies.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited shall select and allot the successful candidates to the Zone as per their respective Rank in the Merit List and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of Non-Local Candidates against the availability of the vacancies.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) shall exercise its discretion to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts in the Zone in respect of Non-Local Candidates, for which he / she is considered to be Qualified and Eligible, subject to fulfilling the Selection Criteria.
The Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Written Test for the Selection are as follows:
|Category||Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks / Minimum Qualifying Marks||As Per Rules
(%age of Reservation)
|Open Category (OC)||
|Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes (BC/OBC)||35%||25% + 4%|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||30%||Scheduled Caste: 15%
Scheduled Tribe : 06%
|PH Candidates (PHC)||
|Physically Handicapped: 03%|
1/3rd of the Total Vacancies (DR / LR) i.e., 856 Posts
|Or As Per Rules|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts / Vacancies||Mode of Recruitment / Selection|
|Direct Recruitment of Assistant Engineers
Electrical – General
Electrical – Backlog
Mechanical – General
Mechanical – Backlog
Electronics – General
Civil – General
Civil – Backlog
General Recruitment: 413
Limited Recruitment: 06
General Recruitment: 190
Limited Recruitment: 05
General Recruitment: 70
General Recruitment: 161
Limited Recruitment: 11
|Direct Recruitment Through General Recruitment & Limited Recruitment, Zonal Preference, Post availability and Reservation Police
State-wide Merit List
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited shall release the Final Select List together with the Combined Merit List on http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in/.