TN Postal Postman & Mail Guard Upcoming Recruitment 2018 Application Form ~ Syllabus:
The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle is likely to issue the official notification/communiqué with respect to the upcoming Postman and Mail Guard vacancies in the State of Tamil Nadu. It is seem to be very great news for the candidates of Tamil Nadu that they are waiting for the fresh vacancies in the Tamil Post Circle and now the Tamil Nadu post circle has invited the online application from the eligible candidates of Tamil Nadu.
TN Postal Postman|Mail Guard Online Application Form 2018
The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle online registration for the posts Postman and Mail guard will be commence soon and the last date to pay the register through the online will be updated later.
Candidates who want to apply for the above posts should have their age in between 18 years to 27 years and age relaxation will be provided to the reserved categories as according to the Government of the Tamil Nadu.
Applicants must have been passed the Matriculation from the recognized University or Board.
Application fee of Rs 100 is mandatory for all the candidates of applicants of all categories and Rs 400 as an examination fee is compulsory to be paid by the General and OBC candidates and the candidates who belong to the SC/ST category are exempted from paying any fee.
How to Apply for the Postman and Mail Guard Post Online:
- The candidates who want to apply for the post must visit to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Post Circle.
- Click on the “Apply for Postman” if you want to apply for the Postman or Click “Apply for Mail Guard” if you are interested in applying for the Mail Guard Posts.
- Before clicking on the “Apply Now” candidate are requested to read the guidelines and instructions and after it click on “Apply Now” button.
- Click on the yes and then proceed to fill up the application.
- Upload your scanned copies of passport size photograph and the signature.
- Submit the application form, after it fee challan will be generate.
- Now after getting the challan the applicants should pay the required fee at any post office which have E-Payment facility.
- After the payment, candidates will have update the payment details at the online application and complete the registration process.
- Once payment details are updated in the website, the application may be downloaded through LOGIN after 48 hours of payment updation.
- The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and application, for future reference.
|A||General Knowledge||25||25||120 Minutes|
|General Knowledge||Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.|
|Mathematics||Number Systems, Computation of whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration|
|English||Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, questions from small passage. Etc|
|Tamil||It will be related to the Tamil language|
Selection of the candidates will be based totally upon the Aptitude test. After the Aptitude Test Tamil Nadu post circle will draw a merit list at the official website and then candidates will be selected.
|General||Minimum 10 marks in each subject in the Aptitude Test|
|OBC||Minimum 9 marks in each subject in the Aptitude Test|
|SC/ST||Minimum 8 marks in each subject in the Aptitude Test|
The examination Aptitude Test is scheduled to be conducted at the following cities: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli.
The candidates are informed that all the info in regard of this post will be soon mentioned here timely so candidates are advised to stick with our website edunews.xyz/ for the latest updates.
Click here to download the latest notification