TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 878 Vacancies Application Form Apply Syllabus Pattern:
Online Registration with reference to Advertisement No. 01/2018 Dated the 6th of October 2018 issued by the Government of Forest Department, Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) for Recruitment to the Posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence 878 is in progress w.e.f. the 6th Date of October 2018 (06.10.2018) with the Last Date for Online Application Forms Closing on the 5th Date of November 2018 (05.11.2018).
TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
TNFUSRC – Forest Guard / Forest Guard with the Valid Driving License:
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Educational Qualification||Upper Age Limitation (As On 01.07.2018)
General Candidates: Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limitations for Reserved Category Candidates.
Forest Guard (Post Code 02) (726 Vacancies)
As Detailed in the Later Segment
Forest Guard with Driving Licence (Post Code 03) (152 Vacancies)
Educational Qualification: (On the Date of Notification)
The Applicants must have acquired / should possess the following Educational Qualification on the Date of Notification.
Pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subjects.
Provided that this Educational Qualification shall not be necessary in respect of the Candidates belonging to the Jungle Tribes (List specified and given in “Information Brochure” published in the Website and also in the case of those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or before the 11th Date of October 1982 (11.10.1982).
Provided further that those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or after the 11th October 1982 (11.10.1982) but prior to the 12th Day of November 1987 (12.11.1987) must possess A Pass in VIIIth Standard or its Equivalent in any Recognized School.
Provided further that those who were appointed as Forest Watcher on or after the 13th Date of November 1987 (13.11.1987) must possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification.
Forest Guard With Driving Licence:
The Candidate must
- have Passed in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as One of the Subjects.
- have in his Possess a Valid Driving Licence (DL) issued by the Competent Transport Authority.
- have obtained / in possession Certificate issued by any Reputed Firm or Company to the effect that the Candidate possesses Experience in Driving Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) / Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV) for a period of not less than 03 (Three) Years after getting the Driving Licence.
- have / possess Basic Knowledge about the General Mechanism of the Automobiles.
- possess First Aid Certificate (FAC) issued by the Recognized Organization in Tamil Nadu And
- be Certified to have / having possessed the Visual Standard Specified here below without the Glasses.
|Description||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0.5||0.5 (Snellen)|
- Each Eye of the Candidate must have Full Field of Vision.
- Color Blindness, Squint or any Morbid Condition of the Eyes or lies of either Eye shall be deemed to be a Disqualification.
- Lasik / Laser Surgery / Excimer Laser Surgery underwent by the Candidate in either of the Eyes shall be deemed to be a Disqualification.
- Any Certificate issued by the District Government Head Quarter Hospital should be obtained to the effect that the Vision of the Candidate conforms to the above Standard.
Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License Online Examination 2018:
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee shall conduct a Computer-Based Online Test (03-Hours’ Examination Duration) for Selection to the Post for Appointment in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service, as follows:
|Computer-Based Online Test||Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|No. of Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type||Marks||Category / Community||Marks|
|100||100||Un-Reserved / General (Other than Reserved Communities)||40%|
|BCs, BCMs, MBCs / DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs||30%|
Physical Standards & Physical Efficiency Test
25 Kms and 16 Kms to be completed in 04 (Four) Hours by Male and Female / Third Gender Candidates respectively
Verification of the Certificates / Documents, Medical Examination
Final Select List
The Applicant shall be required to undergo a Physical Test consisting of a Walk over 25 Kms and 16 Kms to be completed in 04 (Four) Hours by Male and Female / Third Gender Candidates respectively, which will be conducted by Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee.
The Candidate must satisfy the Medical Board in Chennai regarding his / her Physical Fitness and capacity for Rough Outdoor Work in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department.
Procedure Of Selection:
Based on the Computer-Based Online Examination, the Eligible (Successful) Candidates shall be called for appearing in the Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification in 1:3 Ratio for Final Selection to the Post of Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Valid Driving License.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Tamil Nadu Forest Department Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
Log into Tamil Nadu Government Forest Department Website for Online Registration.
Log into TN Government Forest Department Website for Forest Guard & Forest Guard with the Valid Driving License Notification.