Telangana State Nursing ANM/GNM Time Table 2017 Hall Ticket:
Telangana State Nursing Exam is all set to make an announcement regarding Exam Schedule of the Students who are studying either in Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and currently is in 1st 2nd or 3rd year of the Course. As per the gathered information, Exams of ANM & GNM courses for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year is more likely to be held in the Month of November 2017 and may be taken up to December 2017 & will conduct of same Pattern as of the previous year. Official confirmation for the same from the Telangana State Nursing is yet to be made & probably be release within few upcoming days.
Exam may probably be scheduled as generally conduct in between of November to December 2017. Candidates can get their Examination Schedule only by going through online mode by visiting Official Website of Telangana State Nursing Council.
Telangana State Nursing ANM/GNM Time Table 2017
According to the information provided, Examination shall conduct in November-December of 2017 or Date of the Examination may also be delayed for some undesired cause. As soon as the Notification release by the Telangana State, exact Examination date along with Definite Schedule and time table shall also be clarified accordingly. Candidates who are studying in any year of the above said courses are advised to complete your Exam Preparation because of that State may release the Exam Form at anytime on any Date.
Telangana State Nursing Exam Hall Ticket/Admit Card Release Date 2017
Currently the Schedule for Telangana State Nursing Exams for ANM & GNM has not released but as soon as the Time Table released by the State, Admit Card for above said Courses shall be available on Telangana State Website, 2 weeks prior to the Exam Date. Students shall be able to download their Admit Card from the Official Website of which link given above in the Post. TS Nursing generally conducts Examination for ANM/GNM in the Month of November 2017. Student shall not be allowed to sit in Examination in the case if he/she doesn’t holding the Admit Card at the time of Examination.
How to Download TS Nursing Exam ANM GNM Admit Card/Time Table
- Visit Telangana State official Website; link given below.
- Examination Link will be appeared on the Homepage.
- A list of all the latest Notification regarding Time Table/Schedule will be appeared.
- Search for your ANM/GNM Exam Schedule and then click on it.
- As when you click on it, Time Table will open on the next page.
- Download it as per your
- Admit Card Download Link will also be available on that Page.
- Type of the Category: Exam Time Table/Admit Card
- Name of the Department: Telangana State Nursing Council
- Course Title: Auxiliary and General Nursing Home
- Course Session: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Exams
- Examination Date: November-December 2017 (T)
- Admit Card release Date: 10-15 days prior to the Exam Date
- Result Declaration: within 2 months (approximately)
- State Website: telangana.gov.in
Telangana State Nursing Exam ANM & PNM Result Declaration Date
Result of Telangana State Nursing Council for ANM and GNM course’s Examination going to be held in November 2017, shall be released within a time period of 1 month or 2 from the Last Exam. Declaration of Telangana Result Exam Result will probably be till the last of January month in 2018. Contenders get notified in advance by the official announcement about the declaration of result through the Online Mode.