Telangana TSPSC Bill Collector Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Exam Date Syllabus:
This time all applicants are looking for the TSPSC Bill Collector exam admit card will be as soon uploading on official website. After upload the Telangana TSPSC Bill Collector Post exam e-Call Letter will be very soon update on official website. After upload the TSPSC Bill Collector Hall Ticket soon upload on official website.
Telangana TSPSC Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) some time back uploaded the Bill Collector 124 Post Submission Form on official website. TSPSC Bill Collector registration from 25th July to 10th Aug 2018. After upload the submission form TSPSC Bill Collector jobs form is inviting to all eligible candidates just go to the home page and download the notification 2018.
TSPSC Bill Collector Admit Card Download 2018
After closing the application form for TSPSC Bill Collector all applicants whose are applied the registration form TSPSC BC Post exam searching the exam written exam admit card/hall ticket find on official website. TSPSC is going to conducting the written examination on 7th Oct 2018.
For more details Bill Collector written examination date/Admit Card/Exam Scheme/Syllabus related read full article if any other information about the TSPSC Bill Collector examination candidates bookmark our website for latest update.
- TSPSC BC Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Admit Card 2018
- TSPSC BC Written Exam e-Call Letter 2018
- TSPSC 2018 Bill Collector Exam Scheme
- Download TSPSC 2018 Bill Collector Exam Syllabus
- TSPSC 2018 BC Post Exam Permission Letter
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||No of Questions||Duration of the Test|
|1||Telangana Movement||20||20||120 min|
|4.||Arithmetic, Computer Knowledge||30||30|
TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Syllabus 2018
- Mood & Voice
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Spelling Mistake Detection
- Interrogative Sentence
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Adjective & Degree (Positive. Comparative & superlative)
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spotting of Error in a Sentence.
- Concepts of Hardware and Software
- MS Office
- Concept of Computing
- Basic Applications of Computer
- Components of Computer System
- Data and Information
- Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
- Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Current affairs: International, National, Regional
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System, Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Statement — Arguments and Assumptions
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram
- Similarities and Differences
Telangana GHMC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018 – Arithmetic
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Simple Interest.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Height and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Boats and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Surds and Indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Races and Games.
- Stocks and Share.
- Chain Rule.
Click here Download the TSPSC Bill Collector Exam Admit Card 2018
TSPSC Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in