Syndicate Bank 500 Vacancies PO Notification 2018 Probationary Officers Apply Online Form~:
Human Resource Department of Syndicate Bank Recruitment: Online Application has been released for the recruitment of candidates as the Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduated candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt. Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/Mangalore. Candidates are advised to complete your registration process on before 17th January 2017 which is scheduled as the last date of registering online.
Earlier in the notice issued by the Syndicate Bank having Advertisement No.- HRD:HRMD:REC:PGDBF:1743(A)/2017, it has announced that the aspirants are required to have some required educational qualification as well as satisfying other eligibility criteria for being able to register for the Probationary Officer (Post-Graduate Diploma on Banking & finance). Here under we have mentioned the same for the help of our viewer as the application received from an ineligible candidate shall be rejected immediately or the same will be founded during the selection round then also he/she will be disqualified from the further procedure.
Detail & Descriptions
- Type of Category: Recruitment Advertisement
- Department Name: Syndicate Bank
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Course Details: Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Vacancies Details: 500 post available
- Registration Mode: Online Application Form
Syndicate Bank PO Apply Online 2018
Candidate must be holding a Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate and 55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates or equivalent qualification as on 1st December 2017.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Government of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the Final Result should have been declared on or before 30th September 2017.
Syndicate Bank PGDBF-Probationary Officer: Age Limit Allowed
- Minimum age after when a candidate is allowed to apply is 20 years.
- And maximum age till when a candidate can apply is decided as 28 years.
- Above prescribed age limit is as on 1st December 2017 strictly.
Upper Age Relaxation is of following manner:
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 5 years
- PWD candidates: SC/ST-15 years / OBC-13years / UR-10 years
Important Dates (Syndicate Bank Recruitment)
- Register Online on From: 2nd January 2018
- Application Fees Payment: 2nd January to 17th January 2018
- Last date for Registration: 17th January 2018
- Online Test Call letter from: 5th February 2018
- Online Test Date (Tentative): 18th February 2018
- Application Fees (Probationary Officer)
SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
General/Unreserved Candidates: Rs.600/-
Note: Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Jobs?
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website syndicatebank.in
- Click on ‘CAREER’ and then on “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section.
- Now click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Then after enter Name, Contact details and Email-id etc.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS for Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Criteria 2018
Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. To select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude. Pattern of the Exam is as follow:
Each Candidate will be required to obtain minimum score in each objective test and also minimum total score in the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies cut offs will be decided in each test.
Online Test Call Letter (Syndicate Bank PGDBF Probationary Officer)
The date of the Online Examination is 18th February 2018 (tentative). However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination. The Candidates should note that all the instructions/ intimations will be provided on the Bank’s website only. The candidates are requested to check the website for the same from time to time for important dates and notifications.
Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in