SSC CPO SI | ASI Post Application Form 2018 Download Notification, Exam Date:
The Staff Selection Commission, also known as SSC, will be soon release the notification inviting applications from the Citizens of India for various recruitment. Applications will be invited for recruitment for the post of Sub inspector and Assistant Sub inspector. These applications will be invited under the Ministry of Home Affairs on the official website of SSC.
SSC CPO SI | ASI Post Application Form 2018
The SSC will conduct an examination for recruitment which will be followed by a personal interview and PET test (Physical Efficiency Test). Interested and eligible candidates after checking the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam through the online portal. These eligibility conditions are given below:
SSC CPO SI /ASI Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a national citizen of India.
- Candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized university. (Any stream)
- The male candidates who want to apply for the post of Sub inspector must hold a driving license for Light Motor Vehicles.
- Also candidates must be more than 20 years and less than 25 years old.
If a candidate considers himself to be eligible after reading the above conditions, then they can apply for the post of sub-inspector /assistant sub-inspector. The entire information from how to apply and where to apply along with the important dates to apply for SSC CPO SI/ASI has been given below:
SSC CPO SI /ASI Exam Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Registration Starts||April, 18|
|Online Registration Ends||May, 18|
|Issue of Admit Card||2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam Date||Not announced yet|
The exam date has not been officially announced by Staff Selection Commission. However, immediate steps will be taken and candidates would be informed as soon as the official commission declares the actual date of examination.
How to Apply for the Exam 2018
- Candidates can apply for the exam through the official website of SSC.
- Candidates must note the dates given in the above table and fill the form accordingly. No application form will be entertained after the last date of registration.
- Candidates must prepare themselves with all the required documents like scanned photograph, scanned signature and scanned mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation degree.
- A registration no. and a password will be generated for the candidate while applying online. Candidates have to save this password and no. as it will be needed in the future.
- The last step in filling the application form is the payment of fees. After the successful payment of fees, candidate’s online application will be completed.
Application Fees of the Exam 2018
- Candidates belonging to General category or other backward class (OBC) category will have to pay Rs.100/- for applying for SSC CPO SI/ASI exam.
- However, female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled tribe and Scheduled caste are exempted from payment of any fees.
SSC CPO SI /ASI Exam Pattern 2018
There will be 2 written examination conducted for the SSC CPO exam for Sub-inspector and Assistant Sub-inspector. Paper 1 will have four sections and Paper 2 will be of one section. Apart from this, Paper 1 will include 200 questions with a negative marking scheme of 0.25 marks per wrong question. Detailed information about both the papers is given below:
|Paper Name||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Time|
2 hours in total
|English and Comprehension||50||50|
Paper-2 will be English paper that will include 200 questions of 1 mark per question (total 200 marks). Time duration allotted to complete this paper would be 2 hours.
SSC CPO SI /ASI Selection Procedure 2018
The entire selection process of SCC CPO Sub-inspector and Asstt. Sub-inspector will be based upon the written examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview. Those candidates who will qualify both the papers (Paper-1 and Paper -2 of written examination) will have to appear for Physical Standard Test. Candidates declared physically fit by the concerned authority will then have to go through another round of selection which is the Interview round. After all these stages, a final merit list will be prepared and selection of candidates to the post of sub inspector and assistant sub inspector shall be done.
Physical Efficiency Test for SSC CPO SI /ASI Selection
PET Test for Male Candidates
- 100 meter race to be completed in 15 seconds
- Long Jump of 3.66 meters
- High Jump of 1.2 meters
- 1600 meter race in 6.5 minutes
- Shot put of 16 lbs. to be thrown up to 4.5meters.
PET Test for Female Candidates
- 100 meter race to be completed in 18 seconds
- Long Jump of 2.7 meters
- High Jump of 0.9 meters
- 1600 meter race in 6.5 minutes
SSC Official Website:- www.ssc.nic.in