SSC CPO Medical Test Call Letter 2018 Download Hall Ticket | Exam Date:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon release the Medical Test Admit card/Call letter for the candidates who have qualified the written exams (both I & II) for the recruitment of SI & ASI. The exams for the recruitment of SI & ASI 2018 were successfully conducted by the SSC and now it’s the time for the Medical Test. The Commission will soon release the admit card/call letter of the qualified candidates on their official website.
SSC CPO Medical Test Call Letter 2018
At present, the official date of release of SI ASI Medical Test admit card/call letter has not been provided by the Staff Selection Commission. But it is expected to releases soon. The candidates are advised to stay in touch with our website. We will provide every information regarding the SI ASI admit card/call letter to the candidates through our website.
How to download the Admit Card/Call letter?
- After the release of admit card/call letter, candidates would have to log in on the website of SSC for downloading their admit cards.
- There will be a link in the notification for the download of admit card/call letter.
- Candidates would have to provide their registration number, generated at the time of online application for SSC SI ASI exam, for downloading the admit card.
- All these steps will definitely lead to successful download of admit card.
Download SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2018
After the candidate qualifies both the papers of written examination (Paper-1 and Paper-2), they would be called for Medical Test. The details of date, timings, and also the venue for the Medical test will be provided in the admit card/call letter that will be issued to the candidates. The pattern of the Medical Test is given below:
- First of all, there will be an Eye Sight test conducted in the Medical Test. The minimum distant of the candidates should be around 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without wearing of glasses.
- Candidates should also not have flat foot, or varicose vein, or knocked knee, inability to flex the fingers or any squint in the eyes. Candidates should have high color vision.
- Candidates should be in good health/shape (both physically and mentally).
- For more information regarding the SSC CPO SI ASI Medical Test 2018 refer the official notification on the website of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CPO SI /ASI Selection Procedure 2018
The entire selection process of SCC CPO SI & ASI will be based upon the written examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview. Candidates qualifying both the papers (Paper-1 and Paper-2 of written examination) will be issued the admit card/call letter through the online portal of SSC to appear for Physical Standard Test. Candidates declared physically fit by the concerned authority will then have to go through another round of selection which is the Interview round. After all these stages, a final merit list will be prepared and selection of candidates shall be done.
SSC Official Website:- www.ssc.nic.in