South Indian bank PO | Clerk Recruitment 2017-18 Download 468 Post Form:
The Recruitment Board of the South Indian Bank has issued an official notice informing about the 468 vacancies available for the post of Probationary Clerk under the various cities including Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana and Delhi (NCR). Online application has been issued to be filled by the eligible candidates through form the official web link of Bank as given here under. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Application shall be available to be filled till 30th December 2017.
Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
South Indian bank PO| Clerk Recruitment 2017-18
Through form the info availed by the recruitment department of South Indian Bank, application submitted by an eligible candidate shall only be accepted and if a candidate found ineligible at any stage of selection process, then he/she must be disqualified through from the recruitment process. Therefore , it is advised to apply only after ensuring that the required eligibility criteria is properly satisfied by him as on the last date of applying in the same manner as asked by the Bank’s Recruitment Department and for the help of our viewer, we have also mentioned the same here under including educational qualification and age limit.
- Type of the Category: Recruitment Notice
- Association’s Name: South Indian Bank Limited
- Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk
- Posts available: 468 Vacancies
- Applying Mode: Online Application
- Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Post distribution as per the state:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||35|
Probationary Clerk Required Qualification (South Indian Bank) & Others
Candidate must have passed 10th Class, 12th Class and possessed graduation with minimum 60% marks under any regular course from a recognized university.
Candidates having permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are proficient in local language apart from English only are eligible to apply.
South Indian Bank: Age Limit allowed for Probationary Clerks
Less than 26 years as on 31st December 2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01st January 1992 and not later than 31st December 1997 (both days inclusive).
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
How to apply through Online Mode 2017?
- Initially candidates will be required to register their applications on the official recruitment web portal of South Indian Bank.
- Then after entering the date in application form, pay the application fee applicable as per your category.
- After that provide your scanned photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Save a copy of the completed application form for future convenience.
Important Dates (MPPTCL Probationary Clerk Recruitment)
- Online Application: 20th December 2017
- Last Date of Applying: 30th December 2018
- Application Fee: 20th to 30th Dec 2017
- Admit Card issuance: January 2017 (Expected)
- Date of Online Test: In January 2018
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk: Selection Procedure
Selection of the applicants whose application will have been successfully accepted will be made through from Online Test and Personal Interview as described here under:
- Online Test: Initially Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online Test.
- Interview: The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview which will be conducted only of those applicants who will have successfully qualified Online Test.
- Document Verification: Candidates will be required to provide all the documentary proof of the information they have provided earlier in their Application Form.
Department of South Indian Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Click here for Authorized Notification.pdf
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com