SCTEVT Odisha Diploma Result 2018 ~ ITI 1st 2nd 3rd 5th Sem @ www.sctevtservices.nic.in
The State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTEVT), Odisha is all set to release the ITI Exam Result which was conducted in the month of June 2018. The Concerned Diploma Engineering Institute is bound to conduct ITI 1st 2nd 3rd 4th semester Exam every year for the candidates pursuing Industrial Training Institute from SCTEVT. This year also, I, II, III and IV semester exams were being conducted by the institute and is now all set to release the ITI results.
SCTEVT Odisha Diploma Result 2018
The exam is being successfully conducted by the Institute and now all the candidates are eagerly seeking for the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th semester Exam results 2018. Generally the sctevtservices.nic.in releases the ITI Diploma exam result within 30 days of the date of commencement of the semester exam. The direct link to check the exam result will be provided by our website for esteemed candidates. Thus, the candidates are hereby advised to bookmark our website so as to get all the details regarding SCTEVT I, II, III and IV semester exams 2018.
Odisha ITI Sem. Exam Result 2018
- SCTEVT ITI 1st Semester Exam Result 2018
- State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training 2nd Exam Result 2018
- SCTEVT Industrial Training Institute 3rd Exam 2018
- Sctevt ITI 4th Sem Exam Result 2018
How to Download/check Odisha ITI Exam Result?
- After the exam result being declared within 1 month of the date of commencement of semester exam, the candidates will be able to check their results on the official website.
- In order to check the result, the candidates would require visiting the official website of sctevtservices.nic.in.
- On the webpage, under the Announcements Section, there will be an active link for the SCTEVT I, II, III and IV results.
- The Candidates will have to click on the link and provide their credentials (Admit card Roll Number & d.o.b) and the desired result will be displayed.
- As already mentioned, a direct link to download the Exam result will also be provided on our web portal for our esteemed candidate so that they can easily download/check their results on the click of a button.
SCTEVT Criteria for Revaluation/Rechecking/Reassessment 2018
The candidate can, if remains unsatisfied with the ITI Sem. exam result, can file the revaluation form within 15 days of the date of release of ITI Results. Under the revaluation process, the answer sheets of the candidates are being rechecked for various errors like any sheet or answer being unchecked or any totaling mistakes etc. It is also important to know that the candidates have to bear some cost per subject for filling the revaluation form.
The concept of Revaluation of answer sheets was introduced by NIOS in the year 2010 and is only applicable for Senior Secondary Exams (Not for secondary exam). Revaluation gives the right to the student to apply for the re-evaluation of the answer paper of written examination. However, student has to bear the cost of Rs.800/- per subject for re-evaluation of the paper. Also, students should note that they can only apply for the re-evaluation with in the 15 days of the date of result. Any application for Re-evaluation after 15 days shall not be entertained.
Official Website:- www.sctevtservices.nic.in