- SCSVMV University UG | PG Admissions 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for SCSVMV University UG PG Admissions
- Important Dates:
- How to Apply for SCSVMV University Admissions 2018-19
- SCSVMV University UG PG Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018
- SCSVMV University UG PG Entrance Results / Merit List 2018
- SCSVMV University UG PG Admission Counseling 2018
SCSVMV Univ UG | PG Admissions 2018 Entrance Test Notification Form:
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Vishwa Mahavidyalaya (SCSVMV) is announce the notification regarding Admissions in Under Graduate (UG- General & Vocational), Post Graduate (PG) programmes for the session 2018-19. SCSVMV University is going to conduct the All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination AISEEE-2018 for the Admission to B.E (CSE / ECE / EEE / Mech / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Civil / Civil & Structural Engg., / Electronics & Instrumentation) / B.Tech. (IT) (Full Time) courses. The Candidates who are seeking for the Admissions to said courses may apply for AISEEE-2018.
SCSVMV University UG | PG Admissions 2018
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Vishwa Mahavidyalaya is likely to issue the Admissions Test Notification for the various all UG & PG courses. The SCSVMV UG-PG Admisison will be based on the Entrance Test conducted by the Authority of SCSVMV University. Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply online Application Form for Admissions to Undergraduate & Postgraduate programmes through official portal. Online Application forms is now available at the website of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Vishwa Mahavidyalaya. The Eligibility criteria, Application Process, Fee details are mentioned below the article.
Eligibility Criteria for SCSVMV University UG PG Admissions
B.E / B.Tech:
A pass in +2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Desirable score in the entrance exam of SCSVMV(AISEEE) / JEE /ERA(UNI-GAUGE).
For other PG Courses:
Any recognized UG Degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Application Form Fee:
|Progammes Name||Application Form Fee (for all categories except SC/ST)||Form Fee for SC/ST|
|Engineering & Technology (All Courses)||Rs.500/-||Rs.250/-|
|All other UG & PG Courses||Rs.200/-||Rs.100/-|
- SCSVMV University Entrance Test
- Merit List
- Counseling Process.
|Issue of Application from|
|Last date to Submit Application|
|Slot Booking for online Examination|
|Tentative dates for online Examination|
|Offline test @ SCSVMV Campus|
How to Apply for SCSVMV University Admissions 2018-19
- Visit to the official website of the university.
- Click on entrance exam online application.
- Fill the application with required details.
- Upload the scanned image and signature.
- Make the application fee payment by online mode.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, 10th Class Marksheet & 12th Class Marksheet (If passed) for uploading . Upload size is limited to 500 KB only.
- Then submit the application and take a hard copy of it.
SCSVMV University UG PG Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018
The Aspirants need to have SCSVMV UG/PG Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018, which can be downloaded from the official website. The SCSVMV Entrance Test Admit Card will be displayed soon at official web portal of University. The Candidates may download their Hall Tickets / Admit Card with the use of Application Number.
SCSVMV University UG PG Entrance Results / Merit List 2018
The SCSVMV UG/PG Entrance Exam Result 2018 will be declared within one month from the entrance test. SCSVMV UG/PG Merit list 2018 will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the Aspirants in the Entrance Examination. List of qualified students will be published on the website. By using the Hall Ticket / Admit Card number, candidates can download the results.
SCSVMV University UG PG Admission Counseling 2018
After the declaration of SCSVMV UG/PG Entrance Result, merit list will be issued. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for Admission counseling. SCSVMU University will allot seats on the basis of their rank, Choice of Course, and availability of seats. Document verification will be done at the time of counseling. Candidates are advised to take their original certificate while going for counseling. The Schedule of SCSVMU Admission Counseling will be displayed on the official website.
Key Notes on SCSVMV UG-PG Admissions:
Name of University: Sri ChandraSekharendra Saraswathi Vishwa Mahavidyalaya.
Exam Name: Admission Test.
Courses Name: UG/PG
Advertisement For: Applications.
Official Website of University: www.kanchiuniv.ac.in