SCERT DELHI (D.EL.ED* & ECCE) JBT ONLINE FORM 2018 NOTIFICATION | MERIT LIST:
The State Council for Education Research and Training (SCERT) Applicants aspiring to opt for Teaching Career and hence, to be awarded the D.El.Ed. & ECCE Course, at the Schools in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. So those applicants want to make their career in Teaching line then they will apply for DELED and ECCE-JBT Course very shortly through the official website as stated hereunder.
DELHI SCERT D.EL.ED | ECCE ONLINE FORM 2018
The State Council for Education Research and Training (SCERT), Online Registration in progress and the Deadline for admission into the D.El.Ed. Course (2018) and Early Childhood Caring & Education (ECCE) for the Academic Session 2018 – 2019 at the quickest possible through the website of the department. for more info regarding the age limit, essential qualification etc details through the website of the department.
Online Application For Admission 2018 For D.El.Ed. and DPSE will Commence shortly
DELHI SCERT JBT AGE LIMIT (As on 30.09.2018)
- The Candidate must not be above 24 Years of Age.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit up to Five (05) Years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Person with Disability Category.
SCERT DELHI APPLICATION FEE:
|Through Bank Challan / Debit / Credit Card for the Applicants visiting the State Council of Educational Research & Training Office, Defence Colony||Rs. 300/-|
|For the Candidates applying from Home / Residence||Rs. 250/-|
SCERT DELHI JBT 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- A Candidate must have passed Intermediate (12th) with 50% Marks
- Candidates will be selected for the DELED course Merit based on the Best of Five (05) Subjects of 10+2 (senior secondary) examination.
- In case of Tie, the Marks obtained by the Applicants shall be taken into consideration
Delhi SCERT MERIT LIST 2018
In view of the rise in the number of the Candidates securing High Scores in Class 10+2 under the Central Board of Secondary Education held Annual Examination in 2018, Minimum Qualifying Marks / Minimum Percentage of Marks are likely to be increased. Those candidates will secure minimum cut off marks in the Senior Secondary Examination then they will select for the courses.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed / D.Ed ADMISSION COUNSELING/CHOICE FILLING 2018
After the declaration of merit list then they will start the admission counseling lists first, second and third at very soon through the website of SCERT Delhi. The students will select their concern Colleges or Institute for taking admission in DELED & ECCE 2018 very immediately. Candidates required to submit their fee along with required documents in original as well as Xerox at the time of admission.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Original Certificate of Senior Secondary and Secondary School Examination
- Mark Sheet of Senior Secondary and Secondary School Examination
- Caste Certificate, If any
- Medical Fitness Certificate from recognized MBBS/MD/MS Doctor
- Delhi SCERT DELED and ECCE 2018 Application Form Start Date-> Coming Soon
- SCERT Delhi DELED & ECCE Last date of Form Submission-> Release Soon
- Admission Notice – 2018
- Schedule For Admission-D.El.Ed DIETs / D.El.Ed SFS / DPSE.
Official Website of the SCERT Delhi -> www.scert.unic-edusolutions.com