SCERT Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed. Admission 2018 Form Merit List Selection
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) will soon be releasing the official notification regarding admission of candidates in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Programme which will be started in 11 DIETs (District Institutes of Education and Training) of Arunachal Pradesh.
SCERT Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed. Admission 2018
The SCERT will soon be releasing the official notification for the candidates looking for admissions in Diploma in Elementary Education Course 2018. It has been notified that the admission process will not include any written examination. Instead the admission will be based upon the marks scored by candidates in XII Class Examinations and will be used while formation of final merit list. The candidates can go through the necessary eligibility conditions that they must possess for admission in the DElEd Course. These conditions are given below:
D.El.Ed. Eligibility Conditions
- The candidate must be more than 17 and less than 25 years of age as on the date of filling up of Application form.
- The candidates must have completed 12th Standard scoring 45% marks for APST and 50% for Non APST from a recognized Board of Education.
SCERT D.El.Ed. Admissions 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting of online applications||2018|
|Closing of online applications||June 2018|
SCERT D.El.Ed. Admissions 2018: How to Apply?
- The application forms have to be filled through the offline application mode only.
- The interested candidates can get the application form from the Principal of respective District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) by the payment of Rs.200/-.
- The application form along with the official prospectus can be obtained by sending bank draft of Rs.200/- in favour of Principal of respective DIET with a self-attested envelope (providing address on it and stamp of Rs.25/-). More information regarding the application procedure can be found in the notification uploaded on the official website of SCERT ARUNACHAL.
SCERT D.El.Ed. Admission Procedure/Selection Procedure
The selection will be based upon the marks scored by candidates in Class 12th Examinations. The marks obtained in XII Class will be used to create SCERT D.El.Ed. Merit list. On the basis of this merit list, final admissions of Candidates in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Programme/course will be undertaken. It is also important to know that 80% of the seats are reserved for Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe candidates and 20% for Non Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe candidates.
The list of selected candidates along with the waiting list of candidates will be uploaded for admissions by SCERT will be uploaded on the Notice Board of each DIET (District Institutes of Education and Training).
SCERT Arunachal Pradesh Official Website:- www.scertarunachal.nic.in