SBI Deputy Manager | Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 | 50 Post, Last Date:
The State Bank of India, SBI, has invited applications for the post of SBI Deputy Manager Specialist Officers. The Bank has uploaded the official notification on their official websites. As per the notification (CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08) there are a total of 50 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager for Internal Audit. An eligible candidate who aspires to work with this reputed Indian Bank can apply for the recruitment process from 5th January 2018 to 28th January 2018. The exam is going to be held on 25th February 2018 (tentative)
SBI Deputy Manager|Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam and interview/group discussion. In case the candidate fails to meet the eligibility conditions that are required by the bank, the candidate will not be allowed to give any exam and also the application fee submitted by the candidate will not be refunded. Thus, candidates should carefully check the given eligibility conditions as required by SBI.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
- As per the notification, the candidate must be Chartered Accountant (CA) who has passed from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidate must also have 2 years of experience in internal audits of Banks, with any Chartered Accountant Firm.
- Candidate must be more than 21 years and less than 35 years of age as on 30th June 2017.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment Important Dates
|Online registration starts||5th January 2018|
|Online registration ends||28th January 2018|
|Call letter/admit card download||12th February 2018 (Tentative)|
|Date of Exam||25th February 2018 (Tentative)|
How to Apply for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates first have to fill the registration forms on the official website of SBI.
- After filling the registration form carefully, candidates have to proceed with the payment of application fees.
- With the payment of fees, the final step for the completion of registration process is the upload of Scanned photograph and scanned signature of the candidate.
- Performing the given 3 steps will lead to successful registration for the post of Deputy Manager.
Here, a candidate can expect all the details regarding the Exam pattern and mode of selection for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment for the year 2018.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 Exam Scheme
There will be an online test conducted for the recruitment of the post of Deputy Manager by SBI. The written exam will include 4 sections. Detailed info about the exam scheme is shown with the help of the following table:
|Sections||Max. marks||No. of questions||Time Allotted|
|Professional Knowledge||50||50||45 minutes|
Important Note- It is important to know that the English and Reasoning sections are qualifying in nature and there marks will not be added in the final merit list.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
The selection of the SBI Deputy Manager is done on the basis of the written examination and interview/group discussion. The interview will carry 30 marks and GD will carry 20 marks. If GD is not conducted by the Recruiting body, then the interview will be of 50 marks instead. On the basis of the marks obtained by candidates in the written exam and interview/group discussion, merit list will be made. The final selections will be done on the basis of the ranks obtained in the merit lists.
SBI Official Website:- www.onlinesbi.com