SAIL Recruitment 2018 Download 205 Posts OCT & Jr. Manager ~Notification:
The Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) through their official notification has advertised for filling up of 205 vacancies of Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1), Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) & Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3). SAIL has uploaded the notification on their official website as per which, the selection for the posts of 205 posts. The interested & eligible candidates can fill the online application form through SAIL website from 05/11/2018 to 04/12/2018.
All of the given 205 vacancies are being categorized in different disciplined of Engineering and shown with the help of following table:
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1)||07|
|Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3)||28|
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1), Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) & Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3), are advised to read the given eligibility criteria’s, which are being prescribed by the recruitment department of Steel Authority of India Ltd.
SAIL 205 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (As on 04/12/2018)|
|Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1)||Candidates must have full time Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology from Govt. recognized institute and has practical experience of working in a factory for a period not less than 02 years after acquiring Degree in Engineering qualification.
Possess PG Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government.
|From 18 years to 30 years|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||Aspirant should be passed Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.||From 18 years to 28 years|
|Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3)||Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.||From 18 years to 30 years|
MGT Trainee (Technical) Important Dates
|Starting of online application||05.11.18|
|Closing of online application||04.12.18|
|Date of Admit Card||Will be declared soon|
How to Apply?
- The candidates can fill the application form on the website of sail.co.in.
- Under the Career Section, the candidates will find the application form.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and then fill all the required information.
- Candidates will have to fill all the credentials carefully as no change will be possible after submission of application form.
- In the end, with the payment of application fee the Sail Mgt. trainee application form will be successfully submitted.
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee|
|Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1)||Rs.500/-|
and Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3)
Note: SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- For the Post of Junior Manager (Safety) (E-1): The selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and personal Interview.
- For the Post of Operator-cum Technician (Trainee) and Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3): Candidates will be selected for the post on basis of written examination. Candidates, who qualify in the written test, will be shortlisted for skill test / trade test (qualifying in nature) in order of merit.