SAIL Recruitment 2018 Download 382 Post Management Trainee ~Notification:
The Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) through their official notification has advertised for filling up of 382 vacancies of Management Trainee (Technical). SAIL has uploaded the notification on their official website as per which, the selection for the posts of 382 Management Trainee (ME, MT, EE, CH, IN & MN) will be done on the basis of GATE exam 2018. The interested & eligible candidates can fill the online application form through SAIL website from 1st Feb 2018 to 21st Feb 2018.
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Download
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Management Trainee (Technical) in various E 1 grade disciplines, are advised to read the given eligibility criteria’s, which are being prescribed by the recruitment department of Steel Authority of India Ltd.
Management Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The candidates should be less than 28 years old as on 1st February 2018.
- For being eligible for the recruitment of 382 posts, the candidates must have completed Engineering Degree in respective disciplines securing at least 65% marks.
- The candidate should have appeared/going to appear for GATE Exam 2018.
If the candidate consider himself/herself eligible as per the given eligibility conditions, then he/she can apply for the post of SAIL Mgt. Trainee through the information given below. All the important dates, mode of application, Management Trainee application fee is being given in the subsequent paragraphs for the candidates.
MGT Trainee (Technical) Important Dates
|Starting of online application||01.02.18|
|Closing of online application||21.02.18|
|Date of Group Discussion||Will be declared soon|
How to Apply?
- The candidates can fill the application form on the website of sail.co.in.
- Under the Career Section, the candidates will find the application form.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and then fill all the required information.
- Candidates will have to fill all the credentials carefully as no change will be possible after submission of application form.
- In the end, with the payment of application fee the Sail Mgt. trainee application form will be successfully submitted.
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee|
SAIL Recruitment MGT. Trainee GD & Interview 2018
The candidates shortlisted by the recruitment body of SAIL will have to appear for Group Discussion and Interview round. The dates of the GD & Interview will be provided through the official website of sailcareers.com. The candidates will also be furnished Call letter for the purpose of appearing in Group Discussion and Interview. Call letters will be issued to the candidates by registered emails as well as on the official website given above.
For selection of 382 posts of management trainee (technical), the marks obtained by candidates in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018, Group Discussion and Interview will be used.
The applicants would first have to appear for GATE exam 2018. Based upon the marks, the candidates will be shortlisted. Further, the shortlisted candidates will be intimated for GD and Interview Round.
The recruitment of Management Trainee for 382 posts will be done on the basis of Final merit list. Final merit list will be drawn on the basis of Written test score (GATE 2018), GD and Interview. Gate exam score will be given a weightage of 75% while the GC and Interview marks will be given the weightage of 10% and 15% respectively.