SAIL Mining Mate Result 2017-18 Download Foreman | Paramedical Cut Off Marks:
The Steel Authority of India Limited an Exam was conducted successfully on 17th December for the recruitment of more eligible candidates on various vacant posts available under the SAIL including Mining Mate, Mining Foreman, Medical Officer, Operator-cum-Technician, Paramedical Staff, Junior Assistant (Trainee) and Surveyor (Mines). Regarding about the written exam conducted on the above mentioned date, candidates looking for the result of the same are hereby notified that the result related info has been provided here under for the help of the candidates to ascertain their qualifying or disqualifying status.
SAIL Mining Mate Result 2017-18 Download
Controller of Examination of Recruitment Board of Steel Authority of Indian Limited shall declare result of the written recruitment examination conducted on 17-12-2017. Candidates are requested to check their result by themselves through online mode on through the web link of SAIL provided here. Candidates willing to check the result of Mining Mate, Mining Foreman, Surveyor (Mines), Medical Officer and others can follow the procedure provided here to get the result which is tentative to be released in January or February 2018 as if there will no unexpected delay for some undesired cause.
Details in short
- Type of Category: Results & Cutoff
- Company’s Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Post’s Name: Mining Mate & Foreman, Operator/Technician, Paramedical Staff etc.
- Date of Exam: 17th of December
- Exam Type: Main Recruitment Exam
- Result Release Date: January-February 2018 (Probably)
- Qualifying Cutoff: Not announced Yet
- SAIL Web Link: www.sail.co.in
SAIL Written Recruitment Exam Expected Cutoff 2017-18
Earlier the recruitment association of SAIL has clearly announced that only those candidates will be eligible to be called for further processes who successfully qualify the written exam and that is why each candidates will be required to score a prescribed minimum cutoff marks for further selection rounds and the Association shall decide the qualifying marks of the written exam on the basis of performance of the aspirants in the written test and posts available to be recruited. Only such candidates who got successful in attaining the minimum qualifying marks will be called for the Skill Test/Interview applicable as per their applied post.
How to get SAIL Recruitment Exam Result (17th Dec 2017)?
- Open the SAIL Website Link provided here.
- Click on Career link given there on the top of the homepage.
- Now the list of many recruitment notices will open.
- Look for the desired post exam results from that list.
- Open the link as told above.
- Link to check results will be displayed in a jiffy.
- Check your result with the help of that link.
Steel Authority of Indian Ltd Recruitment: Further Rounds for various Posts
Merit List will be prepared and then after released publicly and then enlisted candidates will be called for further processes. For Medical Officer, shortlisted candidates will be required to qualify an Interview and for other remaining posts, a skill test will be conducted in the required field. Final appointment will be provided only after qualifying the above mentioned rounds and provided original documents proofing their earlier qualifications and other details.
Official Website Link: www.sail.co.in
Career Link: www.sailcareers.com