Sahibganj District Recruitment Home Guard 400 Vacancies 2018 Apply Now
The recruitment Department of Sahibganj District has published an official notification as per which, applications are being invited from the eligible residents of India for the recruitment of 400 posts of Rural & Urban Home Guards. As per the official advertisement (Advertisement no. 01/2018) the offline applications are being invited from 18th January 2018 to 26th February 2018.
Sahibganj Home Guard Recruitment 2018
The Sahibganj District will soon be undertaking the recruitment process of male and female candidates for 400 posts of Rural & Urban Home Guards. To be more precise, there are a total of 289 vacancies of Rural Home Guards and 111 vacancies of Urban Home Guards under Sahibganj District 2018. As per sahibganj.nic.in, there will be no exam conducted for the recruitment of applicant. The recruitment will entirely depend upon the performance of candidates in Physical Efficiency test.
The interested and willing candidates can go through the given eligibility conditions and Physical Measurements which are being required in order to qualify for the Sahibganj Home Guard 2018.
- As far as the age limit is being concerned, the candidates should be more than 19 years old and less than 40 years old as on 1st January 2018 for being eligible for the post of Home guard.
- To apply for 289 posts of rural home guard the applicant must have passed 7th
- To apply for 111 posts of urban home guard the applicant must have passed 10th
All the important dates, procedure to follow while applying for the post as well as the selection procedure for 289 vacancies of Rural Home Guards and 111 vacancies of Urban Home Guards have been given below for the candidates who wish to apply for the post.
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Release of Notification||18th January 2018|
|Starting of Applications||18th January 2018|
|Closing of Applications||26th February 2018|
How to Apply for Sahibganj District Home Guard Recruitment?
- In order to apply for the Home guard recruitment, candidates would have to fill the application form on the official website of sahibganj.nic.in.
- While filling up of the form, candidates will have to provide their personal information and scanned documents.
- The candidates are required to fill the application form carefully. Once submitted, no editing can be made in the application form.
- After providing all the details and documents, candidates will need to click on ‘SUBMIT’.
- The candidates will then need to take a print out of this application form and send it to the given address.
- The application form should be sent in envelope which should be superscribed by “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Address: District Sadarakshak Office Jharkhand,
Home Defense Corps,
Sahibganj Recruitment Home Guard 400 Vacancies: Mode of Selection
The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of PST and PET test. The candidates will first have to undergo Physical Standard Test. The candidates meeting the prescribed requirements of Physical Standard Test will then have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test. The candidates displaying satisfactory performance in the Physical Efficiency test will be recruited.
Brief information about both of the tests for 400 vacancies of candidates is given below:
The applicants have to meet the prescribed measurements which are given in the following table. However, applicants must know that these requirements are set for the candidate belonging to General Category. In case of details regarding SC/ST/OBT categories, refer the official notification.
|Females||148 cm.||Not applicable|
The Physical Efficiency Test is being conducted to check the physical ability of candidates to perform various activities in the field.
|Candidates||Run||High Jump||Long Jump||Shot put|
|Male||1 mile under 6 minutes||12 feet||12 feet||16 pounds to be thrown 16 feet long|
|Females||1 mile under 10 minutes||3 feet||9 feet||10 pounds to be thrown 10 feet long|
Official Website- www.sahibganj.nic.in