SAD UP Anusevak & Farrash Gr. D Admit Card 2015, Interview, Result:
The Secretariat Administration Department (SAD) / Sachivalaya Prashasan Vibhag, (SPV) Uttar Pradesh is to intimate the Dates for issuing the Admit Cards very soon.
UP SAD Dept Group D Interview Call Letter 2015
The Secretariat Administration Department (SAD) / Sachivalaya Prashasan Vibhag, (SPV) Uttar Pradesh may release by the First Week of October 2015 (Aktoobar ke Prathan Saptah tak) the Interview Call Letters for the candidates shortlisted following completion of the Scrutiny Process as the Last Date for submission of the Online Applications by the candidates ending on 13th September 2015 (13.09.2015).
Since there is NO WRITTEN TEST for Recruitment to the Post of Anusevak / Farrash; hence, the Sachivalaya Prashasan Vibhag shall publish the Dates for Personal Interview (Niji Sakshatkar) (followed by issuance of the Call Letter for Personal Test (Niji Pariksha) / Oral Test (Maukhik Parisha), Interview / Personality Test of the Candidates.
Final Selection of the Candidates shall be on the basis of the Higher Educational Qualification and subject to presentation / submission of the Documents that have been made compulsory at the time of Personal Inteview by the Secretariat Administration Department.
Essential Documents along with one duly self-attested Photostat of each of the following Testimonials as detailed hereunder:
- Printout of Online Application Form
- Photostat of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth and Caste.
- Photocopies of the Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) Certificates.
- Photostat of the Certificates of the Dependants of the Freedom Fighters (DoFFs)
- Xerox of Ex-Serviceman Certificate
- Photostat of the Certificate of the Departmental Service before having been retrenched / discharged / released.
- Photocopy of the Certificate showing Uttar Pradesh State Employee.
- Self-attested Latest Passport Size Photograph (not older than 03 months) in Black Ink that reflects the Candidates in Colored Dress in black background.
The Reserved Category Candidates shall be recruited as per Reservation Policy applicable to them.
Get Fast Updates on https://edunews.xyz/ regarding the Admit Cards (Pravesh Patra) / Call Letter (Nimantran Patra) / Permission Letter (Anuman Patra) / Intimation Letter (Soochana Patra) / Interview Letter (Sakshatkar Patra) / Personal Interview (Niji Sakshatkar) / Oral Test (Maukhik Pariksha), Interview Date (Sakshatkar Dinank), Final Result (Antim Parinam), Final Select List (Antim Chayan Soochi), etc. for the Posts of Anusevak and Farrash under Group ‘D’ (‘Gha’ Samooha):
In case of further assistance and clarifications about the Posts (Pad), Recruitment (Bharati), we would like to advise the candidates to visit http://sad.nic.in/.