RRC East Central Recruit Form 2018, Download 1898 Post Notification Form:
The Railway Recruitment Cell of East Central Railway has advertised for the recruitment of 1898 vacancies of Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training in the department of ECR. The RRC has imparted this information through the notification No.- RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018 published on the official website of rrcecr.gov.in. The online applications from the eligible candidates are invited from 30th January 2018 to 28th February 2018.
RRC East Central Recruit Form 2018
As per the official notification, online applications are being invited against 1898 posts for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961. All the candidates who are looking forward for the RRC Apprentice Recruitment under East Central Railway must read the required eligibility conditions which are being required for the given 1898 vacancies. In continuation of the Eligibility conditions, ECR important dates and selection procedure is also provided in the article below.
East Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
- The candidates must have passed matriculation under 10+2 system by securing at least 50%marks from a recognized Education Board.
- The candidate must have also done ITI in relevant trade for being considered as eligible for the post.
- Also, in addition to the education qualification, there are some age limits also as per which the candidates must be more than 15 years old and less than 24 years old as on 31st Jan 2018.
If the candidates possesses all the required eligibility conditions then he/she can apply for the RRC Apprentice recruitment of 1898 posts by the contemplating the information given in the following:
RRC Apprentice Recruit Important Dates
|Starting date of Online Registration||30.01.18|
|Last date of Online Registration||28.02.18|
How to Apply for Apprentices Railway Recruitment 2018?
- The interested candidates can apply online through the web portal of rrcecr.gov.in.
- The candidates would need to login on the given website and then carefully fill all the mandatory information like Name, Father’ name, Mark sheet credentials etc.
- The applicants would also be required to upload some documents while filling the online application form. These documents are scanned photograph, scanned copy of signature etc.
- Lastly, with the payment of application fees (Rs.100/-), the RRC application form will be submitted successfully.
It is important to know that no written examination will be conducted during the recruitment of candidates for Apprenticeship training. The candidates will be selected purely on the merit base. Information regarding the selection procedure of East Central Railway apprentice recruitment is been given here under.
RRC Apprentice Mode of Selection
The selection of candidates for the given 1898 posts of Apprenticeship training will be made on the basis of Merit list and Medical Examination. The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by candidate in the Matriculation and ITI Examinations (Industrial Training Institute).
While preparing the final merit list, the marks in 10th Standard and ITI examinations will be given equal weightage. However, the applicants must know that all the candidates who will be shortlisted as per the merit list, will have to undergo Medical Fitness Test/Medical Examination in order to ensure their ability to undergo Apprenticeship Training.
Medical Fitness: All the candidates who will be shortlisted for 1898 apprenticeship posts will have to undergo Medical Fitness Test. The Applicants will have to pay Medical Examination Fee of Rs.24/- for the Medical Test. The candidate will only be recruited for the given posts if he/she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in Apprentices Act 1961. For more information in this regard, the candidates are advised to refer the official notification displayed at the website of RRC East Central Railway.
Official Website of the Railway Recruitment Cell- www.rrcecr.gov.in