RRB Railway Group D Result 2018 Download Merit List | Cut Off Marks:
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is getting ready to announce the RRB Railway Group D Computer Based Test Exam Result will be soon announce on official website. After release the RRB Railway Group D Post Exam result will be very shortly announce on official website. This time RRB Board is not update any information about the RRB Railway Group D Exam Result related if, any update then we will update our website.
RRB Railway Group D Result 2018
The RRB Board some time back update Group D application form on official website. After release the RRB Railway Group D Submission form is inviting to all eligible candidates just go to the home page of RRB or apply online starting date is 10th Feb 2018 to 12th March 2018.
Download RRB Group D Exam Merit List 2018
After conducted the RRB Railway Group D Computer Based Test huge no of students are coming to appeared the exam and know after finished the exam of RRB Railway Group D all applicants/aspirants are looking for the exam result but applicant are not successfully find the exam result so, you have to wait for the correct time.
RRB Group D CBT Test Exam Scheme
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
RRB Group D PET Test Exam Scheme
After qualify the RRB Group D CBT Test Computer Based Test whose candidates are passing out the CBT test then you are enter to the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) PET test
- You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
RRB Group D Document Verification
- Education Certificate
- NCVT (NTC/NAC) / SCVT Certificate as applicable
- SC/ST certificate in the format
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
- NOC from serving employees with date of appointment.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
RRB Group D CBT Test Expected Cut off Marks Announce 2018
|Category||Expected Cut off Marks|
Click here Download the RRB CBT Test Exam Result 2018
RRB Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in